chapter 2

Rayyan pov:
It was early morning he was drained in blood as if he was dipped in blood now don't mistake it to be his blood in early morning he has killed 2 traitors .rayyan, In his life hates traitors the most that is why he doesn't believe any one that early . he only trust one person ahad his bestfriend and his assistant in the Mafia world.
He has no one left behind of his own his mother died in a very early age his father passed 5 years back he was a practicing muslimah till then but one incident changed him totally broke him made him enter this cruel world of mafias.

"I will take a bath and come then we will go to gym ask zarina bibi to keep the breakfast ready after gym we will go to main branch" he informs to ahad.
"Okay but what about Ibrahim what should we do with him?"
"Keep him safe till I inform don't do anything unless I instruct you"rayyan speaks
"Okay" ahad replies and goes out.

Rayyan was a perfect man every girl desired he was awarded as most elgible bachelor many girls try to get him but he nevers look at them as if he has erased the word love from his life
He starts taking bath and recalls the incident 5 years back
"Why? Why he did that to me why???" He screamed and punched the wall which made him  bleed his nuckeles started bleeding.

He went to gym he had the perfect body came out for ready for moving he wore the dress I have attached

He was perfect in all aspects . He came down finished his breakfast .
At that moment he heard a voice
"Reyan where are you going will you not go shopping with me" one of his mistress spoke she was Hana who was very clingy and rayyan hated that part of her but still kept her to avoid girls from his life.
"I am busy I won't come"he replies
"Rayyan please" she pleads him and comes near him
And then he gives her a deathly glare which anyone would fear whole Mafia world fears him after his look she didn't come again.

While he sat in his BMW they started gooing to the main branch
In the way ahad was explaining about their next mission.

So guys this is the second chapter I hope you love this chapter and I assure you you will fall in love with the story.
Keep reading.