chapter 4

Rayan pov:
After I came home I saw my phupo(father's sister) was siting she was the only family left she came near me and started caressing my hair and looked at me and started speaking
"Rayyan my dear how are you it's been days since I last saw you are you doing well?"
"I am well aunt how are you how is your life going"
"Alhamdulillah I am fine dear I came here today to inform you a thing"
"Yes aunt speak"
"Dear it's almost age you are now 28 it's now time for you to get married and settled"
" Aunt you know my reply then why do you repeat same thing"
"Beta it was your abu's last wish won't you fulfill it"

Rayyan was very sensetive for his father hearing this he made a decision that he will get married but only for a year to avoid again the discussion of marriage, after one year if he takes divorce his phuppo will get convinced that marriage is not meant for him and she will not again bring this topic.

"Okay phuppo I will get married"he says
"Very good dear very good decission, I know you will agree that is why I have sent the proposal before itself we have to go by afternoon we will have lunch also there".

Rayyan was shocked that her aunt has already planned everything.he didn't want to argue so he went silently.

He went to his room dressed up for the meeting he his phuppo his phuppa(husband of father's sister) together went.

This chapter is very short but you will love the coming chapters please support me.😉