chapter 5

Third pov:
Rayyan and his family reached there location.
They were invited by aunt shagufta inside and they sat in sofa.

Aunt shagufta came into kitchen.
"Go and serve them snaks and bevarages" instructed to sadia.
She nodded and went when she entered hall way she saw an extremely beautiful man sitting with a lady who is in her 50's along with the man of same age they were speaking with his uncle she started serving them it was the time when the lady spoke .

"Javed sahab who is this she is extremely beautiful"asked rayyan's phuppo(azima)
Rayyan didn't look at her he was not at all intrested in anything which was going he was looking only at his phone and doing something
"Ji she is my niece,sadia she lives with us"replied Javed
"Oh ok I thought she is the girl"
"No no my daughter is inside her room wait I will call her"
"Shagufta bring hafsha "
"Yes" replied shagufta

"So how is it beta are you comfortable here?" Asked javed uncle.
He didn't reply anything he was busy in his phone he was very arrogant. To avoid awkward situation azima replied
"Bhaijaan(brother) what is there not to be comfortable you people are very nice to us".

In that moment hafsha enters,
Javed speaks"she is my only daughter hafsha"
Hafsha"hi aunty"
Azima"assalamualikum "
Shagufta says in hafsha's ears "greet properly with Salam girl"
Hafsha"walaikum assalam "
Azima"come dear sit here tell me about you"

Before she speaks anything javed explains azima"ji bhabhi I will before itself clear out she has dropped her college due to not having any intrest in studies she doesn't know to cook or any house works she doesn't have much intrest in deen but I hope been in your company she will change" shagufta hits javeds slightly and glares.

Azima speaks"it's ok Bhai I don't want a maid or a teacher for my nephew I want someone who will be with him and keep him happy but hafsha I hope you start showing some intrest in Deen because I want you teach him and guide him in right path".

After listening to all rayyan replies
"I don't want an illiterate to be my wife who will be of no use during buisness meets"
Azima glares him
It was true rayyan was owning a company he was also CEO OF AHMED AND CO. He was well educated though he wants a wife for one year he wants someone to be of his level .

Azima speaks" he is just joking you don't mind I think so we should let them speak shall we"
Javed"yeah sure"

After that they both entered drawing room to speak
Hafsha started speaking speaking annoying rayyan he was a reserved person and hated this sought of people still he beared it for his phuppo for whom he agreed to marry
Rayyan"hey look I am not here for a real marriage this marriage will end in one year and one more thing I will make it clear in my house along with my mistress  i live, in this one year I won't touch or indulge in any type of romantic relation with your after one year you will get a divorce and you will be free for this thing only I am giving your mother ransom money not to get married to a illiterate like you""understood!!"
Hafsha was shocked to learn she was unable control her tears she went to the room of her mother .

She explained everything to her mum she was shocked with all she heard.

Before she comes azima was introgatting to sadia rayyan was also listening her
Azima"dear what do you do is your marriage fixed"
Before she could speak javed replies
"Alhamdulillah she has completed her college and education successfully working as a teacher in school her marriage is not fixed but she is a very well mannered girl and hard working today's dinner was also cooked by her she does also household work and mashallah she is a hafize Quran she mostly devotes her time to Allah I am very proud of her".

Azima was beyond shocked to learn about sadia she was beautiful and multi-talented she was impressed by her.

Azima"mashallah you have very beautiful niece"

So next part is very intresting please support me guys I gurantee you will fall in love with this story.

his healer and guider forever(On Hold Till June 2025)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें