8: The Holi (II)

Author's pov

The atmosphere was filled with colours, as the youngsters played holi. Namjoon was chasing Anushka who was running away saving herself from her husband. He kept throwing water balloons towards her way but she kept dodging. Their laughter echoed the surrounding.

On the other hand Jiya, Jimin and Taehyung coloured eachother with holi. Jiya was using a pichkaari and running after the boys while they kept dodging her aim making her laugh.

The song "Balam Pichkari" was playing loudly in the speaker. Taehyung was enjoying himself among them, he was not so socializing person. But around Jiya he forgets his shows totally different side of him.

He took a moment to see Jiya smiling widely as Anushka coloured her cheeks with red gulaal. She hummed along with the song. Seeing her happy and enjoying in her own self made him admire her a lot.

Jimin noticed Taehyung looking at Jiya as a smirked itself made its way to his lips. He nudged Taehyung as he spoke in a teasing tone "I see you already head over heals for her, why don't you be a brave man and go colour her?" Taehyung snapped his head towards him as he raised an eyebrow.

"Will you stop keeping your eyes on me all the fu*king time?" He said rolling his eyes and moved his attention to Namjoon and Anushka who was now eating some dumplings while Jiya was drinking something from the huge glasses.

"If you can't take your eyes off her then how can I move mine away from you, after all you're my soulmate!" Jimin said passing him a innocent look making Taehyung curse him.

He moved his attention back to Jiya who was singing and dancing along with the song playing in the speaker. He saw her grabbing Anushka's hand and making her dance with him as both the sisters giggled.

Jimin smirked as he grabbed a fistful colours and ran towards the sisters making them widen their eyes but before they could process Jimin threw colours on them. He bursted into laughter seeing their faces while Anushka spoke "You mochi!!" She showed fake anger and narrowed her eyes. Jiya grabbed as many water balloons as she could while fake glaring at Jimin making the poor boy gulp as he took a step backwards.

Taehyung and Namjoon pressed their lips to hold back their laugh as Anushka spoke "1...2....3 attack!" Jimin immediately ran his legs as the girls chased him.

"You..wait huhh!!" Jiya said breathless as she was chasing him, they both saw Jimin close and they threw the water balloons towards his way. At the same time Jimin saw Namjoon and Taehyung standing infront of him with their hands crossed above their chest watching him while laughing. He smirked and immediately bent down saving himself.

Jiya and Anushka's smile turned into a gasp as the two men standing infront of them became their victim instead of Jimin.

The balloons burst onto Taehyung and Namjoon's face making them wet as they gave the girls sulking look.

Jimin fell on the ground laughing as he saw their faces "Oh my god bbhahaha!" He laughed his ass off while Jiya and Anushka chuckled nervously "Uh not our fault, he bent down!" Jiya trailed off putting on an innocent look.

"I think you should run!" Taehyung said in response, Jiya gulped but acted tough as she spoke "You think I'm scared of you..huh?" Her tone was sarcastic, Taehyung shook his head chuckling and took a step towards her but she stayed still crossing her hands above her chest and lifted up her chin a lil looking straight into his dark orbs.

He tucked his both hands into his pockets and bent at her face level as he was taller than her. She didn't look away from his eyes as he spoke in a soft voice "And I don't even want you to be scared of me..." He tucked a hair strand behind her ear "Because the last thing I wanna do is to make you feel scared or uncomfortable."