chapter 7

Sadia pov:
After what happened today she was extremely upset she was crying seeing his parents photo and crying remembering them she was very sad how he behaved with her it was hurting her extremely.
She prayed zuhr namaz and started making dua
"Ya Allah please gice me ease I am feeling suffocated I don't know why I feel I am lonely in this world other than you no one is there to here me Ya rabb give me peace"
She was crying sobbing tears were not stopping she was a lovely girl but the way rayyan spoke made her feel insecure and feel insulted .

Suddenly a message popped in her phone
"Come and meet me in star cafe"

This message was none other than it was from rayyan ahmed.
She was shocked extremely shocked and felt very much angry but later she remembered the hadees from prophet:

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said: Allah (SWT) said: “When I love [my servant] I am his hearing with which he hears, his seeing with which he sees, his hand with which he strikes and his foot with which he walks. Were he to ask [something] of Me, I would surely give it to him, and were he to ask Me for refuge, I would surely grant him it.” (Bukhari).

She thinks sabr has the rewards from Allah and loves the person has sabr so she ignores the message and goes to do her work.

Again a message pops after an hour.

What do you think the message would be comment down your thinking and thoughts.