(Beta 1) Part 1

(A/N: Hey yall. It's me again. Sorry for the delays and so forth, but if there's any errors or some dialogue doesn't flow to the story, just let me know, mkay. Plus, sorry the fact that I always publish and unpublished in order the mistakes to be fix, even just a bit.

Oh, and sorry for the confusion of the timeline btw. :P )

Into the outskirts of Tofoten, Ethan and Pinocchio, hours after they on guard the place and watched the environment in any away, they noticed something moving not for far away from them.

"Hey, hey Pinocchio." Ethan whispers while looking at the scope. "There's something going on right there."

"It better be not an another deer again." Said Pinocchio.

"I don't think any animal do that this time." Ethan replied.

"Well, at least it's not that annoying Pooka."said Pinocchio

"Let's find out Said Ethan as they got out of the cabin to find out from their disturbance.

Ethan look arround up the way as Pinocchio walks behind him. They hear a whoosh from the tree's leaves on the side as they looked to it, unknowingly to be seen, then the other one as they followed too.

"Oh boy..." Ethan shook "This is not good."

"Not to worry, we need to stay put." Said Pinocchio.

A little wind stops as in front of them, they noticed a figure.

Ethan went closer to the figure as it the figures turns arround, looking at them and suddenly said

"Why greetings, strange visitors!" Hilda, wearing a blue and white dress jumps in with a gleeful smile

"Hilda?" Ethan confused a bit.

"Hilda! It's nice to see you again!" Pinocchio cheered as he tried to hug her, Ethan push him away.

"Hilda it's really you!"said Ethan"where have you been? It's been like three months since we haven't seen you David,Frida and Louise have been trying everything to bring you back!"

"David, Frida,Louise...Who are they?"said Hilda in a ditzy tone

Ethan and Pinocchio widen in shock as they look each other and

"Oh no." Said Ethan.

They get back to the cabin and grabbed the phone to contact any plaTOON member he can find.

"Guys, we found Hilda." Said Ethan. "She's in her hometown in Tofoten. But we got a little problem right now. Quick."

He pulls back the phone as he and Pinocchio in talks

"D- don't worry Hilda," said Ethan, worried. "The team is on the way to help."

The two look each other in concern

"Ethan, What are we going to do now?" Pinocchio asked.

"I don't know, Pinocchio. " Ethan replied "But we need atleast do something than do nothing."

"We gotta let her stay for a while to show the others." Said Pinocchio.

"Ehh, not so sure about this bud." Said Ethan. "It takes hours to let the guys in here."

"Yeah but they've also spent 3 months looking for her,heck everyone's been looking for her and they have bounty hunters searching for her too!"said Pinocchio

"This is gonna be a long wait than searching for her." Ethan said.

"We can atleast hide her in a cabin for a while so no one can see, including the bounty hunters. "

Adventure In Fairy Countryजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें