Chapter 93

On the other end, jungkook had been very reluctant to end the call.

However, his heart was deeply enveloped by his caring words. It slowly melted his frozen heart into liquid warmth...

In the dormitory, taehyung was similarly staring at his phone in a daze.

He missed him very much as well...

However, he could not cause any delay to his matters.

“Third brother , who were you talking to?” At this moment, jennie stepped into his dorm room.

“How is it related to you?” taehyung was too lazy to deal with her.

Yuna followed in after jennie and reprimanded him unhappily. “Look at you, what’s with the attitude you’re using in front of your second sister? Have you forgotten? Back then, you had failed to win the lot for this dorm room. The only reason you can stay here now is because your second sister offered her lot to you.”

At this moment, his roommates, suho and jimin returned.

Suho had feelings for eunwoo and taehyung had offended the person he admired. Thus, he naturally stood on  Yuna’s side. “Aiya, taehyung, you really don’t know what gratitude is. Your second sister gave up such a good dorm room to you. You can’t be so rude to her.”

Taehyung sneered mockingly.

In his previous life, he was indeed deeply grateful to his second sister for her actions. It was to the point where he began to comply with everything his second sister said.

However, in actuality, jennie did not win the lot.

Instead, jungkook had secretly arranged for taehyung to have this room.

It was only that he used to deeply hate jungkook and had focused all his feelings on jaewon. There was no way he would have accepted anything from him.

Jungkook knew this well and his perception was worsened by jennie's interference. Thus, he decided not to mind the process. He only wanted him to live comfortably in school.

Thus, he allowed jennie to ‘donate’ her lot to taehyung.

Afterwards, on one particular day when jungkook came to the Kim home to visit him, he had found jungkook alone with jennie in the garden.

He clearly heard jennie saying to jungkook, “jungkook, thank you so much for arranging room 202 in D2 for me.”

At the time, he had felt his heart turning cold.

He remembered hating jungkook for this. He was his fiancée, yet he did not help him when he failed to win the lot. Instead, he went off to help his second sister!

He had felt extremely disgusted. At the same time, he misunderstood that he had some feelings for Jennie.

Furthermore, after jungkook left, jennie had also told him, “Third brother , jungkook finds you ugly and fat. He has no intentions of marrying you. But I think there’s no point in being angry with him. Jaewon is the only person who won’t be upset with your ugly appearance. I also did not expect that, after giving you my room 201, jungkook will arrange room 202 for me. I originally didn’t plan on telling you about it. I didn’t want you to be upset. I didn’t expect you to coincidentally hear us...”

At the time, taehyung's heart had felt very bitter.

Prior to that, he actually did have some interest in jungkook.

But through this incident, jennie successfully ruined it all.

It was only much later, when he became half-paralysed, that jennie came to mock him. “Do you remember years ago when we were picking lots for our dorm rooms? You weren’t the only person who failed to draw the lot. I also failed. Room 201 was arranged by jungkook for you. The only reason I could stay in room 202 was because I went to beg jungkook and claimed that I would be able to take better care of you this way. That was the only reason why I received such a treatment. Who asked you to always refuse his good intentions? Whenever he wanted to do something for you, he had to do it through me. Haha!”