Part 1

Chapter one :

Aïsha is a teen girl in highschool, her family moved to canada when she was 12, a muslim family that loves their daughter, she has a big brother called Ommar. He is in saudi Arabia studying, her father Abu Baker is an engineer and her mum is a housewife

In her highschool she is the only hijabi, so it's obvious that she is muslim, she gets bullied by the boys at school because they wanna take off her hijab she ignores them everytime . And than one day they close the bathrooms door and close her eyes so she can't see who did it, and than they took off her hijab and took pics of her hair and she couldn't do anything because she was alone.

Everything ends, she wore her hijab crying, she called her dad and told him everything, the ghira *jealousy* of the father pushs him to go and ask administration to punish those boys for their fault, the administration was collaborator, and invited the boys and their parents, Aïsha know who used to bully her but not who take off her hijab, they denied their fault and said that Mouhamed did that.

Mouhamed is a shadow at school, means that he is not that known, he is older than them, and his dad is dead so no one can defend him besides his sick mum, mouhamed was punished instead of the boys because cameras showed that he passed by there, but he was just going to pray that time.

Aïsha hated Mouhamed and made dua against him, but the poor boy was innocent. Aïsha decided to take revenge, she searched about his life details, she found out that he goes to the gym, doesn't speak to girls, memorize quran, on his deen, loves his mum and his little sister.

She was a little confused, how could a guy like this do that to her, she ignored this feeling and kept trying to find his point of weakness, but she couldn't. She decided to follow him and disturb him. She started going to the gym too, and look for him at the masjed. He noticed that she is around him a lot, he started thinking: "this girl thinks that i was the one who did her dirty.Is she ok?Did she move on from that accident? "He was just thinking about Aïsha's safety and not about himself.

While she shares fakes ideas to people around him, she said that he tried to touch her and harass her. Mouhamed heard about all the fakes news she shared, he ignored that and never tried to defend himself but he started hating her too, cause he thought that she shouldn't have done that even if he was the one who bullied her. He started to make dua against her too:" ya allah ana abdouk al madlum inaka takdi w la youkda alaik, ojber b khatiri abdek w ansourho ala edalimin"
"Oh allah, i am your oppressed servant, you judge and no one judge you, force your servant, and support him against the oppressors"

One day, at school, Mohamed noticed Aïsha, Mohammed was a guy that always lower his gaze but this action caught his attention, Aïsha grape her hijab Everytime someone gets close to her, and get panicked when someone touches her even if they are girls. He felt her pain cause for a muslim girl, her hijab is her iffa *chastity*and her djanna *heaven*

Mohammed felt bad for Aïsha even though she did him bad too, he wanted to make things clear and apologize in a good way as prophet (صلى الله عليه و سلم) taught us, he went to her and called her name : "Aïsha"he spelled the ع in her name like in Arabic. Aïsha never heard Mouhamed's voice, so she turned to see who called her, Mouhamed was lowering his gaze and didn't look at her face, he saw water on her abaya, not water tears, he said:"I um...are you... okey?" Aïsha looked at his face realizing that it's Mouhamed her biggest enemy, he is not supposed to see her crying at her lowest . She screamed and ran away.

Chapter two :

Mouhamed kept thinking about the scene the whole night, he asked himself: " Why was Aïsha crying? Did they bully her again? Is she ok? Does she need help? Should i try to talk to her tomorrow ?"