chapter 10

sadia pov:

my hands were shivering when i was signing the contract i know by signing this i am destroying my life but for my uncle who gave me this new life so i cannot be selfish.

rayyan spoke" so the deal is on women"

rayyan left but sadia till now could n't come out of the shock which rayyan gave to her one of the biggest shocks which she face.

with this she moved to her house prayed asar and made dua cries and spoke

"ya mere rab mujhe sahi rasta dikha agar mujhe se koi galti ho jaye toh maaf kade "

with this for half an hour she recited the quran which gave her peace in heart as well as mind and indeed its true that quran bring peace to anyones mind its like a healing medicine for the broken who feel ease by reciting the quran.

rayyan pov: 

after i informed my aunt about the decission to get married to sadia she was extremly happy she told that she would immediatly speak to her family and fix the nikah date.

i felt that this happiness of her will be short lived because we will divorce by a year but i didn,t discolse the matter.

sadia pov:

it was the day of nikkah after hearing my positive response everyone where happy especially my aunt after all she has hit an jackpot. but this marraige i was purely doing for my uncle.

i was very much worried so i performed istikhara prayer(It is a Sunnah prayer of two raka'at with the intention to seek guidance from Allah s.w.t. on whether to proceed or to withdraw from the matter. It could be matters pertaining to marriage, career pathways, business and many more.)

after much thining i got the answer that "They planned, but Allah also planned. And Allah is the best of planners."

third person pov:

the imam arrived in the nikkah as per sadia wish the nikkah was performed seperately the women and men section was parted.

the imam came and started explaining about the importance of marraige and how a husband should treat his wife he explained how his wife will be his half imaan.

rayyan was not at all intrested in these lectures he was forced to sit due to his aunt.

the imam starts recitting the surahs and ask the bride

"  sadia bushra bin junaid bushra apka nikah rayyan ahmed bin zafar ahmed ke saath meher 1 crore rupay kya apko yein nkah qubool hain"

The groom may pay the before he marries, at the time of marriage, or at a later date, as agreed with his bride. The mehr can even be postponed indefinitely. However, it will become payable immediately in the case of divorce or death. The amount and method of payment is written into a contract, which is signed by the bride, groom and their witnesses. Following this, the Aqd-Nikah is announced to all who attend the nikah.

"And give the women their dowries as a free gift, but if they are pleased to offer you any of it accept it with happiness and with wholesome pleasure." [Qur'an 4:4]

after this with great courage and keeping faith in allah she replies qubool hai three times after this the same is asked by the groom he to replies the same 

with this there marraige got completed and everyone congrajulated each other but little do they know it wasn't a marraige but rather a buisness deal which will end in a year.

hope you enjoyed the chapter  keep reading.......