1.6

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆

"ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ʰᵒʷ ᵗᵒ ᵈᵒ ˡᵃᵘⁿᵈʳʸ? ᴵ'ᵐ ⁱᵐᵖʳᵉˢˢᵉᵈ."

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆

Still wearing the hot-chocolate stained shirt, still smelling of Callum's cologne and linked arms with Demi, Gabby walked out of the school, catching sight of Rory and Lorelai hugging in front of the Jeep. She had heard from Chloe Sangster in her math class that Rory had had a bad day and so she decided to talk to Demi for longer, telling her all about Callum.

"Why didn't you just leave while he was getting changed?" Demi asked, amused at her best friend's situation.

"I don't know!" Gabby groaned, resting her head on Demi's shoulder.

"Hey, if it wasn't for the stain, the oversized shirt is kinda cute." Demi comforted, petting Gabby's hair. "I might do it tomorrow."

"Okay, Dem." Gabby laughed sadly, still embarrassed from her whole day of walking round with a brown stain across her chest.

"I'll see you tomorrow babe." Demi laughed, pushing her back, "My dad's waiting."

"Okay, see you." Gabby whined, waving over her shoulder as she headed over to the Jeep where her sister and niece were waiting. "Hey."

"What happened to you?" Lorelai laughed as she got into the back.

"Oh, don't even." Gabby groaned, resting her head on the seat in front. "There was this whole thing with this guy." She explained vaguely.

"Right." Lorelai continued to laugh as she pulled out of the school.

"How was your day Rory?" Gabby asked politely.

Rory shifted and answered shortly, "Yeah it was fine." She said, and Gabby nodded, slightly put out.

"Hey, Rory told me about this guy Tristin, you know him?" Lorelai asked as they left Hartford.

Gabby nodded as she reapplied her lip-gloss using her pocket mirror, "Dugray? Yeah, I've known him since I was six." Gabby laughed, and then looked at Rory, "Why?"

"He keeps calling me Mary." Rory explained softly.

"Oh. He's just like that. Bit of a dick sometimes, but he's really nice when you get to know him." Gabby explained off-handedly.

"Not sure I want to get to know him." Rory scoffed.

"I know he comes on a bit strong-"

"I don't want to talk about it anymore." Rory ended it quickly and the rest of the drive back was silent and stiff, Lorelai getting the hint and stopped trying to get the two to talk by the time they got half-way to Star's Hollow. Gabby went straight upstairs and got changed out of Callum's shirt, not noticing his number scrawled on the tag until she had thrown it onto the bed, reaching for the pajamas next to it. In black marker was his number and a smiley face, with the words 'call me' written in looping calligraphy. Unable to hold it in, she laughed out loud, nearly doubling over with the force of it.