FANSIGN

Y/N pov 

'yaaaaayyyy' I woke up getting scared by the voice just to saw my bestfriend screaming and dancing .... 

'what the hell , what happened niharika' i said . Then she showed me two tickets of seventeen fansign . I get shocked because of those tickets . I paused for a moment but then we both screamed with excitement .. 

'Finally we can go to fansign ' I said . She nodded with agreement . 

'Lets go for shopping first' she said . 

After getting ready for shopping I remembered that ' HEEYYYYY' I said . 'What in the world , why did you scream' she said . 'Didn't we have college today '  I said. She paused for a moment ' yes we do ' she calmly said . 

'Then what are we waiting for lets go ' I said.

' chill girlll ' she said . ' how can you say that ' I said . 

'Okayyy so here is the plan , we can ditch our today's classes ' she said . 

'uuummm , so this is your plan ' I said. 'yeaahhh' she said . 

'How can you say that we can't ditch our classes' i said . ' Just for today please , pretty please' she insist. 'Okayyyy' I said . 'yeaahhh' she screamed happily. 

AT THE MALL 

                                                                                Author's POV

Y/N and Niharika went for their shopping . ' hey niharika what about this one ' Y/N showed her a coral shade dress . ' yes this one looks good , try this one ' niharika said . ' hmm okay i'll try this ' Y/N said . And then they bought many dresses for themselves . after that they went to their dorm. ' aahhh ' both sigh . 'I'm very tired' niharika said. ' me too' Y/N said . 'Heyyy , did you book tickets for Paris (where the fansign held)' Y/N said . ' yeah I booked it when you were roaming around the mall ' niharika said . 'that's good ' Y/N said. 

AT PARIS AIRPORT 

                                                                                      AUTHOR'S POV

Y/N and Niharika landed on Paris airport . There  is paparaazi every where . ' I wonder why are they here we are not even celebrities or are we ' niharika said . ' not so funny niharika ' Y/N said . 'I thought it would be funny hehehehe ' niharika said . ' lets go to our hotel first ' Y/N said. 'yeaahhh' niharika said . 

                                                                                   WONWOO'S POV 

Our flight just landed . when we reach the main gate after all checkings . I saw two girls going crazy like this is there first time coming in Paris . Then one of girl turn around when I saw her face I got amazed ' how can someone be this beautiful ' I followed where this voice came from and I saw vernon being astounded by that girls beauty . I elbowed him . we saw so many CARATS welcoming us this makes me very happy . After that we went to our hotel room for some rest because day after tomorrow we have our fansign . 

                                                                                                Y/N POV

After sleeping for almost all day I woke up and saw that niharika is not here . I texted her to find out that she went to buy something to eat . we spend our whole day visiting tourist places . we had so much fun there . Fansign day came we are so excited for this day . after getting freshen up we went to the particular place where the fansign held . we are so happy that we can meet Seventeen now . ' finally' I said . 

                                                                                        VERNON'S POV

I was greeting and signing carats photocards and album then i noticed a girl who I saw at the airport she was standing in front of me she is looking so beautiful in that coral shade dress . she greeted me ' oh my god her voice is so sweet ' I said in my mind . ' hey how are you ? i said . 'I am good how about you ?' she said . ' I'm good too , what's your name ?' I said . 'It's niharika' she said . 'beautiful name just like you' I automatically said this to her . she is looking like a tomato how cute . It feels like she spelled a magic on me . what do I do ....

                                                                                       WONWOO'S POV

I was signing carats photocards and album when i saw a girl ......... how can someone be this beautiful . It looks like she just came from heaven . she looks like fairy everything is just prefect of her . Her nose , lips , face , eyes everything is just perfect . I didn't realize i was looking at her for soo long when Scoups elbowed me . Realization hit me then we start talking her voice is so sweet just like honey . I asked for her name she was going to say when guard told her to move .

                                                                                          Y/N POV

when I reached to wonwoo for fanmeet I was going to say Hi but he was just staring at me for so long then S.coups elbowed him . It looked like he just came to his sense . we talked about many things and he flirted with me too . I became a red tomato . At last he was asking for my name I was going to tell him but the guard told me to move .  

' It was fun , right' niharika said . I was lost in my thought that I didn't heard her . She shake me up I came back from my thoughts . ' huhh!!! what did you say something ' I said.

 ' what happened , did something worrying you.' niharika said .

 ' nothing just I didn't get a chance to tell my name to wonwoo he was asking about my name' I said . 

' so this is the issue ?' niharika said . I sigh ' something was off with wonwoo ' i told her about what happened .... 'Girl I think he get scared because of you ' she said . ' are you serious ??' 

'no I'm not hehehehe' niharika said . 

'just shut up' I said . 

Then after two days we return back to India . 'what a beautiful moment I surely remembered this for my whole life ' I said . 'And me too' she said .

                                                                               WONWOO'S POV

' I can't forget about her ' i said . 'who' mingyu asked. 'that girl at fansign' i said .                                  'ohh that girl you are having staring contest with ' Scoups said. ' yes' i said. 

After some time pd-nim called all of us . He said that we are going to India for concert and fanmeet . Everyone is happy because after long time we can meet Indian carats . He told us about everything . then we start packing our things .

                                                                                  AUTHOR'S POV

After two months Seventeen is going to India for concert and fanmeet . In this two months wonwoo can't forget about that girl and now he thinks that he can't meet her now because he doesn't have her number or any social media but that's not the thing he doesn't even know her name . After landing in India they went to their hotel . Next day they went to saw a very famous place "Taj mahal" at Agra . 

There wonwoo met an unexpected person .............