farts

once upon a time there was a boy named jonathan.

 jonathan was a very bad boy.

he was always on his ipad watching skibidi toilet.

one daythe evil skibidi toilet came to his house with his skibidi army and grimace forces.

jonathan was scared. "p-please d-d-d-don't k-k-kill m-me!" he exclaimed fearfully "i-i'll do anything."

"anything?" the evil skibidi toilet repeated.

"yes. anything."

"be my skibidi servant," the evil skibidi toilet demanded.

gulping nervously, jonathan said okay.

a few weeks later

jonathan was still a skibidi servant

he had to make breakfast, lunch and dinner for the evil skibidi toilet, had to make his bed, he even had to be his bodyguard! and every time he'd ask for a break, he'd be punished with having to watch skibidi toilet.

watching skibidi toilet wasn't fun anymore - he knows skibidi now. he understands how bad skibidi toilet is.

one day, he had to go make skibidi sausages for evil skibidi toilet.

"your skibidi highness... i have a question," he told evil skibidi toilet.

"what is it?"

"why did you come to my house with your skibidi army and grimace forces?" he asked carefully.

suddenly, evil skibidi toilet started attacking him his neck slowly started growing and growing till it was right above little jonathan's head

"ROOAAAAAARRR!!!" evil skibidi toilet screamed, before going down on jonathan's head and biting it. 

"AAAAAAHH-" jonathan's terrified screams were cut short as he was swallowed by evil skibidi toilet. 

evil skibidi toilet fell asleep. in case you didn't know, humans are very tiring to eat.

when he awoke, he yelled, "jake! where is my breakfast?!" he doesn't even know jonathan's name! "jake?"

"oh dear, he probably ran away. i wonder why my skibidi servants keep disappearing?"

and this, my friends, is why you should NEVER watch skibidi toilet.

the end