Moveday.

hey. my name is May and i'm 15 years old and i live in London. my dad died a couple years back and me and my mum broke after we heard that my dad died in a car accident. my life couldn't get any worse. it feels like i am just going deeper and deeper into the ground and that i'm just a ghost just that people can see me. anyways my mum got a new job in Germany and we are moving there. my dad was german so i am half german also and i can speak fluently german. today is the move day.
i'm kinda scared and nervous but its ok cause i heard that the neighborhood is nice.

we arrive to out new home. the house is big and i have a balcony up in my room and my own bathroom. its so nice to be in Germany again. its been 8 years since i was here the last time. i take my most important things from the car cause it was already 8pm and i had school tomorrow so i didn't have time to take everything from the car. i had already planned my outfit for tomorrow and i had packed in a different bag so i could just take the bag and my most important stuff with me and take the rest tomorrow. i go inside and see the house for the first time. my mum only had told me that i had a big room, a bathroom and a balcony. i go take a shower and put my pjs on. i'm so tired and i'm so happy that i finally get to go to sleep. hopefully tomorrow is going to be somehow easy.

its 6.30am and i have to be at my school at 8am cause my school starts at 8.15. i'm so tired i was so nervous that i couldn't sleep. i go to the bathroom and take my makeup bag. i'm so scared how everyone will welcome me. i do a little wing with my eyeliner and then my false lashes on. then some nude pinkish lipstick. then i take my bag with my clothes and put them on.

My outfit:

i go downstairs to eat because i had almost 30mins 'til i have to leave

Me: morning mum!
Mum: good morning darlin, did you sleep well?
Me: yes kinda, i was stressing about today.
Mum: it'll go well i promise my love.
i thank my mum and take the breakfast what my mum made me (granola with berries) and go and sit on the sofa cause we didn't have any tables yet. when i was done eating i went to put my shoes on and said goodbye to my mum and headed to school. I'm really nervous hopefully it'll go well.

I was 15mins early so i just looked around and some girls came to talk to me. there were a blonde girl and a brunette girl
(BLG=blonde girl BRG= brunette girl)
(also this convo is int german but i cant talk german so i just put it in english -writer)
BLG: heyy, are you new here?
Me: umm yes
BRG:is there a specific reason why you moved here?
Me: yeah my mum got job here so i moved with her from London.
BLG: you speak really good german fir someone who's not from here.
BRG: yeah you should sit with us at lunch.
Me: yeah um my dad was german and yeah i would love to sit with y'all.
BRG: great see you then
i guess i just made some friends. i am so happy that they invited me to sit with them.

at lunch i went to the girls. i never got their name and i never gave them mine so i need to ask them that first. i see them. with them sits two boys. one with black spiky hair and ine with dirty blonde dreadlocks. they see me and yell that i need to come. they introduced me to the boys and they names were Tom and Bill
BLG: hey girl, this is Tom and Bill.
Me: hey my name is May nice ti meet you.
Bill: i had my last lesson with you
Me:okay i didn't see you
Bill: yeah i'm kinda quiet if i don't have any friends on my lessons.
Me: what do you have next?
Bill: i have maths
Me:same do you have with mr. fits
Bill: yesss we can go there together if you don't mind
Me: yess i wouldn't mind if we walk together. btw gurl i haven't gotten your names.
BLG: oh yeah my name is Tasha and her name is Mila
Me: what a beautiful names you have.

after school i go directly home i just wanted home and go smoke on my balcony. as soon as i got home i went to my balcony there was someones balcony facing mine. i still went there and smoke my cigarette cause i definitely deserved it. someone walked to the balcony and i got scared cause if it was someone who knew my mum but surprise it was TOM I DID NOT KNOW THAT THEY LIVED HERE.

———————————————————————-
this is the first part. i really hope y'all like it and want more of these x