𝗂𝗂. you know im such a fool for you

season two // episode twenty - two                                MADISON GROANED AS SHE FLICKERED HER EYES OPEN, looking around the room she lies in realising she isn't in her own

  MADISON GROANED AS SHE FLICKERED HER EYES OPEN, looking around the room she lies in realising she isn't in her own.

   Madison gets out of bed and slowly walks into the main area of the apartment, it only takes Madi a few seconds before she registers where she actually is.

   She can recognise the stack of bourbon anywhere, Alaric, shes in Alaric's apartment which means Klaus is somewhere near.

   Madison lighty treads to the door, trying to open it but no matter what she does it wont open, after trying for what felt like forever she gave up.

   She turned around aiming to head back into the room she previously was in but as she turned around she came face to face, well technically it was more face to chest, with none other than Klaus.

    Madison looked up and her eyes locked with his, "Now, where do you think your going love?" Madison's heart rate speeds up as Klaus walks closer making her back hit the door.

    "For a jog?" Madison says while pushing her hair out of her face, Klaus chuckles "nice try." klaus walks over to the counter pouring him a bourbon, offering madison one.

   madison immediately snatches out of his hand and downs it, "aren't you a minor?" klaus asks when he sees how quickly the girl drank the alcohol.

   "why did you offer it to me then?" madison sasses him, klaus laughs and takes another sip of his drink.

   "klaus" the hybrid looks up and his eyes lock with madison's this time, "yes?" madison pauses for a moment before saying "why am i here" klaus sighs.

    "i brought you here after the ritual." he says coldly, trying to fill the awkward silence, he turns the radio on.

    "why?" madison queries the hybrid, "because you fell asleep and i didn't want to wake you." madisons heart warms at his sentence but quickly shakes it away.

"well thanks i guess.." madison gives klaus a half hearted smile, "you look pale, you should get some rest." klaus says breaking eye contact with the gilbert girl.

madison nods, placing her glass back down onto the counter, as she stands up madison trips over the chair leg.

preparing to hit the ground she closes her eyes but she never does, madison opens her eyes slowly only to be face to face with klaus.

"already falling for me love?" madison opens her mouth to say something but nothing comes out, klaus smiles and helps madi stand up.