Late night calls 🧸

Request for @sykunzo and @1MAdD1cT3dT0t3A
(Trying to kill 2 birds with one stone, I'm sorry if I typed in the wrong users/if I typed them in wrong)

Ship: unpleasant/jeremy

In this story they both will take a more human like look to avoid complications!! :3 ‼️

📕: I am not happy about this chapter at all. I will definitely do more Unpleasant/Jeremy so I can at least get you guys some justice for this sloppily written chapter

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Jeremy was never one who liked talking on the phone. He would always prefer to text or just hang out in person but, unpleasant always insisted that they call, or FaceTime.

Tonight like every night, Unpleasant had begged and begged Jeremy to call him.

The two had been dating for a year and a half now and Jeremy had grown used to Unpleasant's constant calls. They were never over anything important, just when he had found something that was a tad bit interesting.

The time had just turned to 11:46pm, Unpleasant and Jeremy had laid on a FaceTime call.

It was dark and quiet on Jeremy's end and Unpleasant was rambling non-stop about his day.

"So I went to the park to skateboard, and then I saw a squirrel.. so I chased it and then-"

The call had suddenly turned silent

"Am I annoying you?" Unpleasant asked

Jeremy wasn't annoyed with Unpleasant's rambling, he loved to hear Unpleasant talk, he could sit locked in a room with Unpleasant for hours and not get annoyed.

Jeremy loved his boyfriend and craved his voice everyday.

He would do anything to just be laying beside him right now and listening to him ramble in person.

"Of course not" Jeremy finally said, brushing off the awkward silence.

"Then why aren't you talking to me?"

Jeremy didn't really know how to respond to his boyfriend investigating him like this without seeming clingy or needy for his lover.

"I just want to hear your voice."

The call then went silent for a moment again.

Unpleasant soon began to ramble back on about his day again.

"Hey babe?" Jeremy interrupted Unpleasant who at first didn't seem too happy about it, but changed once his boyfriend was finally done being mute for the day.

"How about you come over, and you can continue to tell me about your day, while we cuddle? I can pick you up since it's so late."

"Only if you make me popcorn." Unpleasant suggested

"Deal."

___________________________________

I was going to write more on this but my charger is being weird and it's 12 so I need to probably get some sleep 💀

I hope everyone is doing good! Remember to drink water and I am so sorry this chapter turned out so bad.