The Meeting

Tamara Senju Ivy climbed out of bed on this beautiful Monday morning, she sat on the edge of her bed looking out her window that's across an alley reminiscing about the night she had before. Her boyfriend of two years broke up with her, not caring too much because she had lost feelings for him months before after discovering his cheating and misogynistic habits. she went out drinking and partying all day til 3 am knowing full well she had to awake to go to the community center to take the kids on a field trip to Tokyo Jujitsu High the next morning on the way home stumbling drunk she walked through an alley where she witnessed a homeless boy being murdering she tried to yell out to stop but the assailant escaped. Now on her bed she is thinking if she could have done more but she said to herself " what could I have done? I was drunk besides in this area of town that's common the police are corrupt and don't do anything to help the youth in this part of town. That's why I love the work that I do at the community center let me get up and bath and head out because I am already late." Quickly taking a shower and putting on a sweater and some suit pants, she realized that her bonnet flew off her head in the middle of the night and almost ruining her silk press nothing a little brush can't fix she thought. Rushing out her apartment and quickly grabbing a croissant and coffee at a cafe across the street, she missed the bus that was heading to the nearest train station glancing at her watch, she was late so she decided to wait on the next bus. While on the bus, she took a deep breath because the work she does isn't all easy Tamara is a community worker who strives to help homeless and foster youth to get into prestigious schools to help them find some solitude after losing their families to mass murder or even just their parents abandoning them, she decided this is the job for her after graduating Tokyo University two years prior and coming from a similar background she thought this will be the best option in giving back , she says she wants to help the younger ones who has a chance of changing the landscape of the world when she didn't have that opportunity. At the center, the kids are having their morning breakfast and some are getting dressed as they await the buses that are supposed to escort them to Tokyo Jujitsu high. Sakura Yamanaka,Tamara's assistant and best friend stops and tells Tamara that a sorcerer will be joining them on the trip and will be arriving shortly to talk with the headmaster who is Ms. Tamara Senju Ivy. As she put down her things at her desk Sakura tells her that the sorcerer has arrived and wants to speak with her. She hurried from her desk and walked down the hall and stopped breathing standing in at the reception desk was a tall muscular blonde man with strong sense of confidence about him that intrigued her so much that she dropped her purse and all its contents flew out on the floor, she quickly bent down and started hurriedly picking up all of her belongings and he was helping her as he was handing her back her phone they immediately locked eyes. She quickly stood up and extended her hand and introduced herself. "Hi my name is Tamara Senju Ivy the headmaster of Kyoto Helping Hands, it's so nice to meet you? He answered and said Nanami Kento, Jujitsu Sorcerer of Tokyo Jujitsu high it's a pleasure to meet the brains of this organization and I hope to find excellent minds to join our school. The pleasure is all mines Mr. Kento I can assure you that our youths are very excited to meet you and explore the school today we're waiting for the buses to arrive and start our journey there because it's a long one. Not to worry the buses are only five minutes behind schedule and shall be arriving shortly- Nanami Nanami. That's great only we have to wait until our driver arrives and no telling when he will get here.- Tamara. No worries you and your secretary can join me in my car and I can escort you ladies to the school and back if that's ok with you Ms. Senju? -Nanami. That's ok with me I will let my assistant know that our plans have changed and to inform our driver not to come- Tamara."
The buses have arrived Ms. Senju- Sakura That's wonderful please inform the kids that the buses are here and to line up outside- Tamara yes I will ma'am- Sakura the kids load up into the buses and the buses get going while Tamara, Nanami, and Sakura head to their accommodations to the school.."