chapter 12

Third person pov:
She got up early in the morning prayed fajar took bath and wore this:

It was time for her to make the breakfast as she got down she saw no one has got up that early so started preparing breakfast

Sadia actually cooked very tasty food anyone would love the taste the smell of the food was spread all over the house.

It was the time when Zarina and hajra Amma came down from their rooms it was almost 8 in morning she got startled to see someone in kitchen but they entered they noticed the new bride has cooked so many things for breakfast it were continental food as hajra Amma informed her that in morning rayyan only eats continental there were pasta salad she also made some parathas fruit salad juices.

Looking at her hajra Amma felt proud she came near and spoke.

"Oh dear why did you take so efforts anyways I was coming here to cook you are new bride and how could I let you cook"
"It's ok hajra Amma by this time I cook in my home also I get up early and do these work so it's like my regular routine so there is no problem"

After saying this she moved to dining hall and started arranging it was the time rayyan came down wearing his Armani suit after doing his gym for a moment sadia froze at her place she saw how perfect he was and how handsome how beautiful his green eyes were how perfect his jawline was that is when she realised why every girl fell in love with him.

He came down sat in his seat he asked hajra Amma what's breakfast hajra Amma gestured sadia to serve him

She started serving him but he didn't say anything
He kept his first bite he was immersed in the taste of food he has never tasted such a tasty food in his life he spoke
"Hajra Amma today's food is very tasty cook like this daily"

Hearing this everyone in the dining hall were shocked because rayyan is a person who never ever appreciate someone this was one of the first time he appreciated so they were hella shocked.

After coming out of the shock hajra Amma spoke"dear I think so you have mistaken i didn't cook today's food it is sadia who cooked it but it's true she cooks very tasty food even I will get addicted to it."

Hearing this rayyan didn't speak anything.
And was about to move out one of his mistress hana came and kisses him before he goes out she was wearing very shot clothes which was not worn to cover but instead to show she was trying to seduce rayyan.

Looking at all of this sadia was quite shocked how in the world can a girl be like this but later on she recalled the words of him
"I have mistress in my home who live with me and you should n't have any problem with them I keep physical relation also with them."

She suddenly felt as if she got an electric shock she scolded herself of even thinking that he would give this marriage a chance she was totaly wrong so she decided keep distance from rayyan.