part 43

Soon after Anhay left for a meeting Kriva went inside her room with a sad face.

Kriva:- baby I'm missing your father. He is away from us and it's too much you know.

She was caressing her tummy and started giggling. Her eyes fell on the call and she angrily picked up the call.

Nidhi:- I'm sorry princess I was about to come but your father's friend met with an accident so we went to meet him in hospital but I know my princess is understanding right?

Kriva started sobbing and said, i missed you Mumma.

Nidhi:- Hey baby don't cry Mumma will surely come tomorrow morning okay? Now be a good girl and sleep my child. You want mumma to make you sleep?

Kriva just hummed and Nidhi started singing a lullaby and she immediately closed her eyes after 10 minutes when Nidhi heard her little snores and cut the call.

At midnight Kriva slowly went into the kitchen and without making any noise grabbed pickle and ice cream and went inside her room.

Kriva:- I have to steal my food because of that Hitler.

She mixed pickles, ice cream and chocolate all together and tasted it.

Kriva:- woah Kiv you are so talented you created one of the best dishes let Anny come I'll make him test my creation and he will love it.

(A/n:- poor Anhay 🤣 will he survive after eating this masterpiece?)

She drank water and slept as she was super excited to meet her mother.

The next morning she opened her eyes and found Nidhi sitting on her bed.

Kriva:- Mumma

She immediately hugged her and Nidhi kissed her forehead.

Kriva:- mumma I'm hungry.

Nidhi:- what does my princess want?

Kriva:- umm aloo ke paranthe!

Nidhi:- okay let's go, you come with me so you can enjoy it without getting bored.

Kriva happily nodded and sat on the counter.

Nidhi prepared wheat dough and potato stuffing. She immediately started making kriva's breakfast.

Kriva:- Mumma I want curd and pickles too.

Nidhi:- yes princess.

Aunty:- wait I'll bring that for Kriva.

Nidhi:- umm okay.

Nidhi started feeding her but she got a call so she moved from the kitchen and aunty started feeding her and she was happily munching but her happiness didn't last long cause Nirva came inside the kitchen.

Nirva:- common Kriva you started eating unhealthy food in the early morning only.

Kriva:- but it's not unhealthy. I was craving it.

Nirva:- are you dumb it's your first pregnancy and i at least had a little experience.

Nidhi from behind:- but I do have experience in a healthy pregnancy and I know what is good for my daughter and what is not.

Nirva:- Massi I didn't mean that.

Nidhi:- Nirva i know you are worried but she is pregnant she is not sick let her enjoy this 9 months.

Nirva slowly nodded her head and went from there.

Nirva looked at the ceiling and she was blankly staring at it.