five

005 — dare devil

005 — dare devil

season one —
episode five

"With Blair's boyfriend Nate helping to close up the family yacht for the season

Blair is free to focus on the most important event of the fall: her annual sleepover.

A tradition since the year 2000, each one more decadent than the last, no expense or reputation is spared.

With everything from trundle beds to truffles in place all that's missing is the sleepover stars and Waldorf BFF's, Kennedy and Serena van Der Wooden."

✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚

KENNEDY WALKS INTO THE KITCHEN of the apartment suite looking for breakfast since she's a little peckish and doesn't want to be hungry while studying in second period at school.

Shrugging to herself and grabbing an apple and rushing out of the apartment waving goodbye to her mother in the process of pressing the elevator bottom closed.

Kennedy sighs rushing into the school courtyard seeing Serena talking with Jenny in the hallways.

"Hey S, Jen" Kennedy smiles standing next to the two of them knowing Serena is nervous for her date with Dan.

"Hey" both blondes reply at the same time as another, "I need answers, and I need them now, your brother is being mysterious about our date tonight" Serena explains.

"He's a very mysterious guy, apparently" Jenny laughs, "He won't even tell me where we're going, can you just give me a hint? Are we going to some secret club to see the best unsigned band in Brooklyn? Or—or a guerrilla art exhibit in Dumbo? Oh hey, isn't the New York Film Festival still going on?" Serena rambles in question walking alongside Jenny and Kennedy.

"You don't leave room for surprise, do you?" Jenny frowns, "No she doesn't, but hey, I gotta run, talk soon" Kennedy smiles rushing off to class since Nate isn't in New York the brunette has been bored out of her mind.