1. Its gonna be okay!

[bee I know your reading this, I can't believe you've convinced me into this.. sighh. This chapter is about the gays, they are already together. Btw this is gentle and comforting because uncomfy stuff blah blah blah]

THAD POV:
I have always loved being around N. We usually hang out at my place in my room.
"Soo..what's your favorite color?" I said looking at N, he looked back at me and blinked before responding with "I don't know, I don't see much colors often.." he says quietly, he has always been an energetic guy, so this is normal for him to be kinda quiet. Huh, not often huh? Got it. "I can bring you to an old mall I was in a while ago, it's kinda abandoned since humans left but..that's okay, it's got lots of colorful stuff still!" I say, looking at him once again, I see that excited look on his face as he nods really fast with a wagging tail, was it considered wagging? Whatever. We got up and for a while we walked outside until we stopped by a mall, I look at him before pushing the door open and going in, once he's also in I closed the door. We looked around for a while, surprisingly there was still some power in this place, so it was kinda bright. I guess he isn't used to bright lights, he seemed a little uncomfortable but I thought that was my imagination. I continued walking with him until we got to an art place, looking around. "See! There's a lot of colors here!!" I speak, looking at him with a smile, he nods a slow nod, looking around. I watch him look at some marker before looking away and then looking back up. "You good buddy?" I ask, looking up at him. He just nods again. He seemed kinda quiet. He kinda just, stayed silent the entire time as he looked around. He suddenly seemed panicky and opened his wings before running off and flying out. I don't know why. Maybe he didn't like the bright lights?.. He didn't? Maybe.. I just stay there as I stayed silent, looking around.

N POV:
I didn't like it there, it was weird and uncomfy. It made me remember something back from the mansion. I sat somewhere where I wouldn't be easily seen and I just sobbed, staying there and crying, digital tears falling down my visor and disappearing as I just cried. I eventually heard Thad's footsteps as I look up, I didn't wanna see anyone so I quickly got up and flew off. I heard him yelling for me but I was too overwhelmed right now, I land someone else and continue crying, I cry harder. I eventually look down and see V and Uzi, V of which seemed to see me
[yes I need JVuzi here btw..mainly nhad tho]
I looked down at her and she waved for Uzi to follow her as her wings come out of her back and she flies up to where I am, Uzi soon following after her as she lands too. Uzi looks at me and softly speaks "you good..?" I shake my head before speaking up in a soft but shaky tone "I just..I don't like the brightness of where I was, it was so bright and- and- I panicked and I left Thad.." I say, stumbling over my words slightly. The two look at me before looking at each other as if having a silent conversation. V then pulled Uzi away and the two whispered. I just stayed there almost crying. They eventually look at me before V speaks up "get up, you should go back to thad" V says with Uzi nodding next to her. I get up after a while before getting out my wings and flying down, and looking for Thad. I eventually find him and he looks at me, opening his arms, my eyes widen for a second before I silently point at myself and he nodded, I moved closer and hugged him, my tail swaying slightly. After a while we were just sitting there, it was getting pretty early and it would be bright out soon, so Thad grabbed me by my hand and lead me back to the pod. Looking up at me before giving me a soft kiss, and then speaking "it's your time to sleep..I'll be here tomorrow.." he says, going home as I sit down..

[YAYAYAAY DONE! Soft and gentle for a first chapter]