The meeting 🥰

(I wrote this when I was 13 don't come for me😭I'm gonna edit the parts a bit lol so sorry if they come out slowly lol)
(Your 16 in this and Jeff's 17) ⚠️swearing⚠️

Y/n POV:
I got home after a long day at school, it was only the first week back and there was so much we had to do, "instead of doing that shit I will just put it off till the last day" I say smiling as I walked into my room and flopped onto my bed. I took my phone out of my pocket and checked the time, "4:37pm" read the clock, it took a while walking home from school. I think ima take a nap I thought to myself as I crawl under the covers, as soon as my head hit the pillow I fell asleep.

I wake up to the sound of my window opening, and a thump of someone jumping through my window, and then I hear a raspy voice croak
"damn, way easier then I thought this would be"
  I look up and see a tall man, well... taller then me, standing by my window, in a dirty white hoodie and dark pants, he had ashy dark hair, and bleach white skin, I noticed he was holding a knife. That bitch was scary so I  quickly put my head back down and closed my eyes again. I heard him walk towards me.
"Look at this dumbass, I'm not even whispering and he's fully asleep"
He chuckles. I'm not a dumbass i thought, it's the best I could think since I knew I was about to die.
"He looks peaceful tho, kinda cute... Well luckily for him he can stay that way forever"
He said, I opened my eye just a peek and saw he holding the knife above his head
"Go.to.sleep!"
He yelled as he brings the knife down stabbing me in chest.

I squint my eyes and squeak as the knife makes contact with me

I squint my eyes and squeak as the knife makes contact with me. I felt the stabbing pain, it was sudden but painful, he pulled the knife out of my chest making me bleed out, onto my WHITE sheets. Suddenly the pain was over, I looked down and saw the knife wound. I lifted my arms and grabbed my chest where I was stabbed
"W-what? How... How am I alive?"
I say as my eyes widen, Then I realised...
"my white sheets!"
I whined. I sat up and look around my room, the blood drops on the carpet from the man's knife, my stained sheets, and the open window. I got up and walked to my window and looked out, when I saw the boy in my yard looking through the grass. I can't die... probably... why not test my luck I thought.
"Whatcha looking for?"
I asked him
"My knife, I dropped it here somew-..."
He turned to look at me
"HOW ARE YOU ALIVE!?"
He yells, his voiced laced with confusion
"I don't know, you tell"
I say rolling my eyes.
"No... seriously, how are you not dead?!"
"I.Don't.Know! Maybe I'm magic or some shit"
I say turning around and as I began walking back to my bed
"Wait!" He called out "Slender needs to see this shit, can you really not die?"
I turned back around
"Maybe, I haven't died before"
"Well maybe ask your mum or da- wait no you can't..."
"Why can't I?"
"How would that conversation go, 'hey mum hey dad, I just got stabbed by the awesome amazing Jeff the killer, who's totally hot and handsome, and I didn't die, why?'"
He looked at me, that's a good point, dang it he's actually kinda smart
"Yea I think that's how it would go, well beside the lies on how amazing, awesome, and handsome you were"
I say smirking at him

"Well fuck you two, anyways come with me, slender will have a field day with this one" he said grabbing my wrist pulling me through the window making me fall on the ground
"Ow!" I say as I got up brushing the dirt off my ass "thanks jackass, also I'm not going with you"
"Yeah, you don't a choice, you'll come willingly or I'll drag you" he says as he starts to walk "also, we don't act like BEN, so don't think we're all like him"
I sit down and cross my legs "I'm not going with you and you can't make me -... Jeff?"
"That's my name and you will be coming with me" he says as he grabs the collar of my shirt and starts dragging me.
"Stop dragging me, you'll wreck my pants!"
I yell smacking his leg
"So will you come willingly?" He asks "nope" I quickly respond "then I'll keep dragging ya"
He says as he continues to drag me
"Ugh! Fine I'll come with you" I say crossing my arms "good boy" Jeff says "only because I hate this town tho"
I say hiding my blushing face as he lets me go and I stand up
"but I'm not walking"
I say with a smirk thinking I outsmarted him, he sighs
"Fine, then I'll have to carry you, Y/N" he picks me up bridal style, and I blush a bit more "w-wait, how do you know my name!"
I questioned him
"Slender told me" he said carrying me forward
"And how does slender know"
"Slender knows everything Y/n"
Creepy I thought crossing my arms while Jeff carried me

_________________________________________________________
Hi! Author here, sorry if this is bad it's my first wattpad Lol.
This was 883 words without the author notes and I'm really impressed if you've read to here
TYSM

- xXxg0r3_B1sk3txXx