A strange encounter.

When I got to school Aziawa said that we were going somewhere and to put our hero costumes on.

We put our hero costumes on and when we got there we saw the hero thirteen.

She was explaining what we were going to be doing and at the corner of my eye I saw a purple portal and people coming out of it.

"Why is there a portal?" I asked and the teachers turned to look and there were a bunch of people coming out of it.

Some of the other kids started to ask questions and stuff and one of them asked if this was part of what we were doing.

And aziawa said no and we saw the Lov.

Aziawa told us to stay back and let them handle the situation and out of nowhere we were teleported somewhere in the area.

When she looked around she saw bakugo and kirishima were with her and she went over to kirishima.

Kirishima looked at her and the other villains around the area "I guess we have to fight them" he said."yea and boom boom boy over their is not going to work with us because of his stubborn ass" you said.

"I guess your right well just have to do our best we can do this" he said while smiling and we started to attack the villains I helped Kiri when he didn't see them coming at him.

Bakugo was doing his own thing fighting the villains himself and not helping me and Kiri with the others.

We soon knocked out all the villains and went to go find aziawa.When we found him he was fighting shigaraki.

Then a ugly ass birl looking thing came out of the portal "ew what the fuck is that?" You said "I don't know" Kiri said.

You saw izuku and ran over to him "izuku are you and Tsu okay?" You asked not giving a fuck about minetas ugly ass.

"Yes where fine but I need to help Aziawa sensei" he said "okay but be careful I there was a ugly ass looking thing fighting him".

With that he ran off to help him and you started to fight the other villains and when you were done you helped aziawa and izuku.

Aziawa was getting hurt really bad by that ugly thing and you went invisible and punched the monster to try and distract it.

You kept running around and hitting the pice of shit and it tried to hit where it felt getting hurt and when it was doing that you helped aziawa sensei.

You gave him to Tsu and mineta sense they were close by and ran back to mess with the monster.

When you were doing that it somehow grabbed you and you weren't invisible anymore because it was starting to where off.

"Oh shit" you said before it started to crush you like how it did to aiziawa you could only go through walls and floors but not through people which sucked for you right now.

You felt like you couldn't breathe and it started to hurt like hell you felt as if you were going to pass out.But suddenly there was a loud boom and the thing was off.

You were relieved that you could breathe again and you started to cough though when you looked up you saw bakugo.

Bakugo helped you up "what the hell did I tell you about getting hurt like that you idiot!" He said "I wasn't trying to".

"Well your lucky I even helped you I just didn't have nothing to do" he grumbled "thank you though".

"I'd would hug you or something because you practically saved my life but I feel like you would punch me-" you were cut off by him.

He was hugging you tightly you hugged him back but you said he was hugging to tight and you could berley breath.He let go and said his usual "tch".

Soom the heros came and that monster thing and all might were fighting.

And the villains retrited and left you went over to izuku and asked if he was fine and then he brought up something about him nearly disintegrating.

"If you died I'd drag your ass form heaven back down here you can't leave me!" You told him "sorry" he said while laughing a bit and he said he would meet you out.

When you were walking back out bakugo was next to you when you got out all you wanted to do was eat some food because you hade to use your quirk a lot.

School was over and you went to go get some ramen because why not and you were hungry when you got there you ordered your ramen and ate.

You were on your phone and at the corner of your eye you saw the same ash blonde hot-headed boy.

You didn't do anything you just kept eating your ramen and soon you left and went home.

You got home and went to bed.

/⁠ᐠ⁠。⁠ꞈ⁠。⁠ᐟ⁠\
To be continued.🤍🧡

Happy Easter btw 🐣

Meme of the day