06

Ridhima POV

"Hawww, saala itna sab hogya aur mujhe kisi ne btaya tak nhi" vishu looked shocked.

"Toh saale tune call uthaya kisi ka" rudransh slap vishu on his head, "can you both stop fighting?" Jiyu looked frustrated because of all this and vishu also eat her samosa (chutney laga ke)

"Let's go vishu bhai, let the newly-weds couple enjoy their time" jiyu and vishu gets up before closing the door jiyu looked at me and winked at me and leave.

"Ahhhhhh, mummmyyyy jiyuuu mtt marrr yaarrr, ek samosaa hi toh thaa" vishu shouts from outside.
"Bhaiii mera samosaa kese khayaa" jiyu shouts at him and a thud sound come from outside.
Both of them are fighting for one samosa.
"Cuties" i said and took my phone from the table near the bed, i look at rudransh , he was busy in his phone.

"What have you thought about the future?" Rudransh looks at me and put his phone aside, I look at him confused "Hein",

"Ridhima, we can't live like this, I don't like you" rudransh said straightforward

Does he thinks I like him, I haven't forgotten about that slap, the blood from my nose the pain the tears, I hate him so much I can't live with him, "i think we should apply for divorce," I said.

"But-" he stopped and take his phone and look at it carefully, he got up.

"We'll talk about it later" he said in serious tone, I just nodded

He left.

I get up, and goes towards balcony and saw rudransh going towards his car, "Mr. Busy bug", My phone beeped with a notification, it was unknown number.

I ignored it and went inside, rudransh room is aesthetic I like the wall painting, but the portrait doesn't suit with wall, it looks horrible, I don't like it.

Author POV.

Around 2 am rudransh return home, he enters his room and put his phone on side table, he take off his watch and put it in the drawer.

Ridhima was sleeping.
without saying anything, he slept on the couch.

Rudransh get up after 15 min, he was unable to sleep, he gets up, and his eyes fall on the bed to find ridhima but she wasn't there.

He knocked on the bathroom but no one replied, the door was not locked, he opened the door and saw ridhima on the floor, her wrist has a cut, "damn it".

He quickly rushed over to ridhima, kneeling next to her as she lay on the floor, ridhima could see the absolute panic in his eyes, his face was pale and the look in his eyes expressed great concern.

he asked, "what happened? Are you alright? What were you trying to do?".
"Ridhima! Ridhima!..", he was now clearly terrified and the stress in his voice was showing.

He quickly tried checking her pulse, but she was still unresponsive.

Hearing shouts from rudransh room sudha and vishu also came there both of them were stunned by this sudden situation.

"Mom" rudransh looked up at her mom like a baby, a tear fall from his eyes. Beta, don't worry, everything will be alright".

Vishu was already calling an ambulance. Rudransh meanwhile, started checking for other cuts or possible injuries that ridhima may have sustained, he was clearly anxious, and he was now holding her face in his hands, trying to wake her up.

He suddenly noticed her lips turning cold, he could see them turning blue, she was going unconscious, that's when he realized how bad this was, he started shaking her slightly, trying to get a reaction from her and yelling her name at the top of his voice. "Ridhima! Ridhima! Don't close your eyes! Stay with me, answer me ridhima, please...! "