First conversation

Sanaya's POVs

After meeting Trishi I was heading back to home by taking a cab , I thought that she would get angry on me for not listening her I know she is right but they are elders and I can't disrespect them , I am blessed to have a friend like Trishi she understands me so well sometimes I thought that I am even capable of being her friend or not , but now whatever it is she is mine best friend and I can't loose her I was in my own world that I didn't realised that driver bhaiya was calling me for atleast five minutes and I came back to my senses , paying him I went inside I was heading to my room to get freshen up but mom sound stopped me I turned towards her she was coming towards me having a shopping bag in her hands ...

Mom

Sanaya I want to ask you that what took you this long to resign the job
Were you resigning or doing something else huh !

She said making a disgusted face by now my vision got blurred I don't know how can she even think such low of me but somehow controlling my emotions I replied...

Me

Sorry mom i was coming back after resigning but there I met  Trishika
and that's why I came late

Mom

How many times I have told you to stay away from that Trishika she is not good for you and because of her you are becoming mannerless

Me

But mom it was just a coincidence, and how can I ignore her ?

Mom

Thats not my problem , we'll leave that I want you to get ready in half an hour wearing this dress and please do some makeup on you ugly face I don't want any scene to be created do you understand ?

Me

But .. mom for what I have to get ready?

Mom

Do as I say don't ask questions understand?

Me

Yes mom

And giving a short nod she left me confused that for what I have to get ready but now I have to follow what she said otherwise she will not forgive me this much easily so I went to my room and took a proper 15 min bath to relax myself and then I opened that dress it was really beautiful I can't help but to think that for what reason she for the first time has given me this much beautiful dress but keeping my curiosity aside I went to wear that and did a minimal makeup cause I don't like much to do as I like natural beauty ,And lastly did my hair and giving last touch up I started walking down stairs and when I reached down stairs I was shocked to see........

                 ( Sanaya's Look )

There I saw everyone in the living room sitting on the sofa with guests
a middle ages women and a middle aged man while on the other hand  a man and  a cute yet beautiful girl  were sitting together  and for few seconds there gaze turned towards me and they both were looking at me making me uncomfortable , I broked the eye contact and at that time my eyes met the coldest one which was of my mom she gestured me from her eyes to go inside the kitchen and I did ........