part 45

Anhay:- baby what happened?

Kriva:- you gave my rights to your sister?? Are you crazy?

Anhay:- your rights? No wayy you are the mother of this baby and she is an aunt . Why will I give your rights to her? 

Kriva:- but she said that you gave this baby to her. After delivery she will take my baby from me.

Anhay:- I'll never let her take our baby from us.  This is our baby. our Shivya or Shrithik will stay with us only. I don't want to be punished by God for separating a mother from her own child.

Kriva started sobbing and told him everything.

Anhay:- why have you never told me anything princess? If this child is a baby boy then he will be named as Shrithik not Grantha. And I'll talk to her.

Kriva:- I'm scared she is a psycho. What if she harms my child?

Anhay:- baby relax your health is not good you stay relaxed okay let's stay here only.

Kriva nodded and Anhay went outside, he sat on the ground and tears rolled down from his eyes. One side it's his wife who is scared and stressed and on the other side his own elder sister is behaving like a psycho lady who just wants her own baby.

Anhay:- WHY? WHY GOD MY FAMILY IS NOT HAPPY FAMILY? FIRST YOU TOOK MY SISTER'S HAPPINESS AND NOW YOU ARE HURTING MY WIFE?

He was sobbing and whispered, am I so bad that my own wife didn't trust me? She thought I'll separate our baby for my sister's happiness.

He was crying but he felt hand on his shoulder and found Nidhi.

Nidhi:- Anny i know you are hurt but she is pregnant and she got so scared that she didn't trust you. Sometimes our pregnancy hormones overpower our faith and trust. She was just insecure but she still waited for your confirmation.

Anhay:- i know Mumma it's just my heart is aching knowing my wife suffered the entire week but i wasn't informed about her whereabouts. Am I so bad that she didn't trust me even after staying with me for the past 2 and half years. 

Nidhi:- calm down son. I know how you are feeling but right now she needs you.

He nodded and went inside and found Kriva was writing something.

Anhay:- what are you doing, Muffin?

Kriva:- Anny I wrote sorry 100 times. Please forgive me for not trusting you. I'm sorry I'll never do that in protecting our child. I forgot to trust you. I'll not complain, you can punish me however you like.

Anhay:- Okay so your punishment is you have to give me 100 kisses for hurting your hands after writing sorry.

Kriva nodded and gave him lots of kisses.

Kriva:- umm my gift?

Anhay opened his bag and before he gave her sweets she grabbed from his hands and started opening the box. He made her sit on his lap and she started devouring her food.

Kriva:- it's so yummy.

Anhay kissed her cheeks and laughed seeing her eating like a kid.

Kriva:- Anny you are so good you brought so many things for me.

Anhay:- I know my love really likes sweets.

Kriva:- thank you Anny.

She caressed her tummy and whispered, Mumma was wrong so we will talk with your father from now on.

Anhay rubbed her stomach and said, my little Kriva, forgive me. From now on I'll stay with you and Mumma.

Kriva:- okay Anhay.