intro

I stare at myself in the mirror. Spectating every inch of my face to see any imperfections that would have to be fixed.

Seeing that there was none, I sighed and picked up my black Ralph Lauren handbag, which had all my new school equipment and my iPhone 15 Pro Max on my bed, i adjusted my uniform, which was a plaid skirt from Zara and my white button-up shirt that was tight around my breast and a plaid jumper.

My middle part wavy, curled wig, which complements my face.
My cat eye wispy lashes on fleek. I felt really good about myself.

Lost in a trance by my beauty I realise my lecture is about to begin so I grab my moncler maya of the coat hook and I leave locking my room door.

I make my way outside my accommodation the uk weather instantly harassing the open areas of my body that wasn't covered.

I reapply my lipgloss and start walking to the building my lecture take place

The building was across the street as I get closer i see a bunch of students outside either chilling on their car or in a really large group with other students.

I mentally cursed at the girls that were still acting like they were in secondary school , jumping and screaming at this fuck off time.

Not wanting to be pissed off any longer I made my way into my lecture which was biology I was so excited, my future job is neonatal nurse and if I want to accomplish that dream I need no distractions.

Talking about distractions a white girl makes her way into the lesson struggling to carry her pink Stanley cup and her MacBook Pro at the same time.

She stumbles towards the seat next to me and plopped herself onto it
I stop staring at her and start taking my binder out of my bag until i'm interrupted

"Hey, you're so pretty what's ur name" the blonde haired white girl spoke

"Oh thank you, my name is Amelia. And yours?" I politely smiled

This girl was beautiful she seemed to be the extroverted type but her bluish green eyes had a way of hypnotising anyone she laid eyes.
she had clear skin straight white teeth and gorgeous long blonde hair.

"My name is haley, you seem like a fun girl me and you are gonna hang out all the time!"

woah babe calm down?

"Alright" I laughed my dimples appearing

Me and haley conversed for a good 15 minutes and surprisingly i have a lot in common with her I kind of enjoy her company and I'm pretty sure she enjoys mine too, because she's already invited me to her twin brothers AP.

After lecture was over me and haley went back to her accommodation

As we got closer to her room the smell of weed and expensive perfume got stronger my eyes began to water a little bit as the smell was almost poisonous to my lungs.

We got to the door and she pulled out her keys and unlocked the door

I'm guessing she shares her apartment with people she already knew because two girls came downstairs smiling as if they've been waiting for her to come home

"Hey girls this is Amina she's in my biology lecture" she introduced me to the two girls

The dark skin girl smiled at me; "Hey my name is imani"
She was also stunning had pearly whites and her hair was silk pressed it was cut in a cute bob which complements her face nicely.

I smiled back at her

Then the other girl introduced herself as jada she was equally as beautiful as the others

She was light skin and a little bit shorter than me

"Hey you guys are really pretty" i shyly said
Compliments from pretty girls have me blushing every time i just love women.

"Girly says you, you need to give me your lash techs insta because you're lashes are eating!" Imani said

"of course just give me your insta I'll send it to you"

Ok guys I don't know what to feel about this it's just the introduction about the girls she will be with!!!