✨💀The beginning 💀✨

A/n (helloooo peeps this is like the 1-3 episode of school bus graveyard that I think will be in this chapter I know I just started writing dis today but I already got writer block- ⚠️warning ⚠️ minor cursing)

How much longer!?!?- Ashlyn
Uh about 8 minutes- Logan

Ashlyn pov- just a bit longer.....The graveyard! It's close!

Third pov- The group ran into the gate catching their breath. Ashlyn ran in first waiting for everyone to get in as she pressed the button to close the gate.

Y/n pov

Close the gate! close the gate!- Tyler
We watched as the phantom dashed for the gate but was closed off as we panted and slumped. Finally letting our bodies relax after running from the damned thing for a bit it really hurts after a while.

Alright let's head on the bus- Ashlyn said out of breath honestly I don't blame her. We walked onto the bus finally relaxing. I let a breathy laugh from the adrenaline it gave me honestly I kinda like the thrill just a little through not as much as Aiden thought. I watched Ashlyn rub her foot I was confused where her shoes went but I didn't have to figure that out plus I wasn't looking at her to be weird I was just wondering what she was doing.

Ugh that sucked- Tyler
Talk about it- I groaned exhausted as I caught my breath again the banging kept going on in the background but suddenly it stopped.

Ah the banging stopped- Ashlyn
It probably gave up or somethin- Tyler cut himself off as he looked at the bus doorway
I looked in the same direction as him.

A phantom well fuck I thought

I quickly got up fast and grabbed Ashlyn's hand making sure that she was safe it felt weird protecting or trying to at least for me I haven't
done that since dad went jail weird.

We moved to the back of the bus without our weapons at the front which means that we're screwed I thought as we moved back farther away from the phantom.

Can we open the back door?- Ashlyn
it's blocked!
W-what do we do?- Logan
Die?- Aiden
Aiden!
Beep! Beep! Beep!

Ashlyn's pov-

Gah! That was way too close I said to myself rubbing my head as I sighed

I looked over at my phone as I picked my phone up and opened the group chat.

Buzz! Buzz!

Logan
Is everyone ok?

Ashlyn
👍

Aiden
Lol yeah that was close

Tyler
Mentally yes

Taylor
Physically no

Ben
Did anyone finish the homework?

I put down my phone for a second as I looked over at my nightstand with my unfinished homework crap I forgot.

Ashlyn
Screw it

Tyler
^

Taylor
^

I got on the bus with my coffee as I sat down next to Y/n who seemed to have something on they're mind. But of course my thoughts were interrupted by Aiden as asked if me and Y/n wanted to copy the homework he finished. Does his energy never crease? Which of course we said yes to and did it on the bus before walking into class.

A/n (hi hii everyone sorry for the short chapter I just wanted to post something this took me forever as I tried to remember the important part lol anyways hope y'all have a great day or night also I will be trying to cover a least 2 episodes every chapter I hope)

Word count
590