chapter 1

"Today will be a quirk apprehensive test. In middle school you look the same test but you weren't allowed to use your quirks. Day you will do the same test while using your quirks." Aizawa explained pointing to katsuki bakugo. "Bakugo you scored 64 meters in middle school, I want you to throw this ball while usingyour quirk."

Bakugo stepped forward taking the softball throwing it with a explosion. Once he did Aizawa showed the score '705.2meters'.

"Oh thats isn't bad!"

"Yea this is fun!"

The class started to say before Aizawa spoke. "Oh and the person will the lowest score gets expelled."

Like I switch the class went off into a panic.

"Move on over to the 50 meter dash." Aizawa said looking to the man, yet been identified, next to him. "M/n put them in pairs.

The possible teenager nodded and glaced over the class pointing at people fixing them into random pairs.

"Alright."

After the 50 meter, they did a grip strength, standing jump, sideways jump.

"That green haired kid has no control of his quirk." M/n said to Aizawa.

"Agreed."

They finished and finally the rest went to do the finish the pitching. M/n held a basket  of softballs as they needed a new after most of he tests till the last one was the green haired boy who was rather..weak.

He went to use his quirk and aizawa stopped it with his quirk, thay seemed to spark realization in him. "A quirk erasing quirk..wait! Your pro hero eraserhead but who's with you?"

"That's non of your concern." Aizawa said moving closed seemingly scolding him. Izuku had tried again and as he threw the ball breaking his finger.

"705.3meters." Aizawa said showing the screen.

"WHAT?!!! YOU SHITY NERDS HOW DID YOU SCORE HIGHTER THEN ME!!" the angry one, bakugo said, well yelled, marching over.

Aizawa used his scare to stop him. "M/n fix midoriya's finger." He said as he began to scold bakugo.

M/n walked over to izuku taking his hand examining his finger, he brought it to his lips pressing a soft kiss on it as his lips glew slightly brighter.

"Eh?!" Izuku said his face blushing red before he pausing "Oh wow!" He said as m/n pulled back and he could move his now healed finger.

"Do you have a healing quirk ribbit?" The small frog girl, Tsuyu or tsu, asked as the rest of the class moved closer.

M/n let go of izukus hand turning to Aizawa who nodded before walking off towards the score board.

M/n with approval turned back to the class. "I am m/n and my quirk is called Apollo." He said simply with a amall bow.

"Apollo what does that do? Is is just healing? Or does it involve sun like the Greek god?" Izuku ranted.

"I apologize for my boldness, Tenya iida here! But are you a classmate?" Iida said with some..bold robotic hand moments.

"Kinda.." m/n said, "I'm your age and I'm learning but I also really just help."

"Then I welcome you to our class!" Iida said, we was rather bold.

"Let's go look at your scores." M/n said walking back over to stand next to aizawa watching the class look at there scores, izuku being last.

"Oh an I lied about the expelling thing." Aizawa said blankly making m/n crack a small smile. Seems izuku will do well here. "Once done return to class theirs papers on your desk for you." Aizawa said waking off m/n tailing behind him.

"You like that one." M/n said looking up at him as he moved to walk next to him.

"He was above zero, I can't fail a student above zero."

"I like this year's class. I feel uneasy but yet it's so clouded by hope."

"You don't often feel uneasy." Aizawa said turning to him.

"But I feel like it will work out in the end." M/n said looking up at him. "Ya know?"

Aizawa shook his help and went back to walking m/n trailing behind him.
~~~
The next day they went about there normal classes, m/n sat up in the front on the floor next to aizawas desk facing the class doing his own work throughout the day. It wasn't till the day was over the he stood up turning his work in as all might showed up at the door.

"I am here in a uncomfortable position!" He said loudly. "Get your uniforms on we have training to do!"

M/n was unsure if what to do, with aizawa not being there.

"M/n are you coming?" tokoyami asked.

"Yeah ribbit." Tsu added.

M/n swallowed the lump in his throat and nodded follow behind the class. As they went to go change he went over to all might waiting next to him.

"What do..I do?" He asked.

"Ah..yes right your with us for this. Hm. Ah! I know! You can stay on the side lines. Incase anything gets out of hand you can step up." All might said as m/n nodded going to the building they would be working in finding a hidden spot out of view but close enough to jump in if need be.

As first first round started Ochaco ran to the bomb were iida was waiting they izuku stayed with bakugo and began to fight. M/n watched the closely, it was at one part he moved slightly about to jump in but stopped. They would be fine.

He stayed in his spot and watched. Heros won. Other then those to problem students most of the others were calm fights thay had no need to step in. The most annoying one was Todoroki who freezed the floor.  M/n had to heat his feet a little with his hands to melt the ice enough to break out.

Once the day was over he huffed returning to his home.

"How was training?" Aizawa asked feeling his cat Mr Whiskers.

"I was watching to make sure no one got hurt." M/n said sitting down on the couch aizawa joining him.

"M/n nezu asked me earlier about you."

"Oh?" M/n tilted his head as aizawa went on.

"He asked how you felt about the new years."

M/n nodded. "I like them. Some are troublesome and make be feel a little tummy twisted but it's also a good feeling. I feel happy."

"So did all might tell you to join training."

M/n shook his head no, "no the class asked if I was coming..and I did..but then I asked what to do." Aizawa nodded placing a hand on m/ns head.

"Good job kid."