𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬. . .

AURABELLA AND the Conklin family had visited cousins ever since she could remember

AURABELLA AND the Conklin family had visited cousins ever since she could remember. When they had first started visiting Susannah and her boys, it had just been Bella and Steven. But, once Laurel became pregnant with Belly — knowing it was another girl, excited Susannah.

SUSANNAH ALWAYS had a vision of Bella being with one of her boys — especially Conrad. The two had so much in common, which is why Bella loved the boy so much. The two loved each other so much but never showed it. But, once Belly grew up and became prettier, Conrad's attention had been on her. Belly always brags to Bella about her crush on Conrad that had been apparent since forever

AURABELLA WAS the firstborn, her mother cherished her. Or at least until Belly arrived — that's when Bella had to give up everything. Her whole life for Steven and Belly. Including her whole childhood. She stopped going out, she started cleaning and cooking when her mom asked her to, chores that Belly had missed because she was always hanging out with Taylor or she had been too busy failing her classes. All Bella knew was that she was tired.

THE ONLY thing Bella felt like she had. . . was him. Conrad Fisher. The love of her life. But she had to give that up to. That was until Conrad realized who he was truly in love with.

NOW AUGUST, August Fisher, the only daughter of Susannah Fisher, was head over heels for Steven Conklin. She was a mommas girl. She adored her mother. She would do anything for her. Cook, clean, you name it. Her mother asked her — and she delivered.

ONCE SUSANNAH'S cancer had come back, the boys and their sister had to start taking things seriously. They were too indulged in fighting over Belly to realize that their own mother was struggling. It angered August to see how much she was destroying their brotherhood. Their relationship. Their relationship with August had been going downhill.

AFTER SUSANNAH'S death. Everything started going downhill. Bella finally snapped and realized her worth. August and her brothers had to fight for their home. How will things end?

 How will things end?