part 46

Both soon to be parents reached London and he smiled seeing his own house.

Anhay took Kriva inside the house and he started preparing juice and gave it to Kriva.

Kriva:- Anny i know you are stressed and I'm also not helping you sorry for that and thank you for not giving up on us and not giving our kid to your sister.

Anhay:- I'm not gonna lie, Kiv she is my sister and i really love her but her demand was wrong. She was the one who took stands for me when my own parents didn't do anything. It's not about you, she can't steal any mother's happiness.

Kriva:- are you blaming yourself?

Anhay:- honestly no. I'm just too selfish to let my kid go away from me. She does deserve happiness but not by hurting other people. Anyway, forget everything, let's enjoy this happy moment of ours.

Kriva nodded and he picked her up and took her to the bedroom. He took the appointment of Kriva's new doctor and decided to visit her clinic tomorrow.

He let Kriva rest and attend one meeting.

Time skips to 2 months. Now Kriva is 3 months and 1 week pregnant. His parents got news of Kriva being pregnant but Anhay didn't tell them about his Rift with Nirva and he also told them that due to his business he shifted to London.

Anhay:- love, it's time to visit your doctor.

Kriva:- yeah Bubba, coming.

She sat in the passenger seat and he drove to the hospital.

Her doctor:- Hello ma'am are you ready for an ultrasound?

Kriva tightened her grip on Anhay's hand and nodded positively.

The doctor applied cold gel on her tummy and she giggled feeling cold.

Doctor:- ma'am and sir, see those 2 dots they are your baby.Congratulations they are twins. Now keep quiet for a few seconds.

Soon Kriva and Anhay heard the first heartbeat of their babies. Tears rolled down from Kriva's eyes and caressed her tummy.

Kriva:- our babies.

Anhay kissed her forehead and touched her tummy.

Doctor:- you can take this audio clip with you.

Anhay:- okay doctor. Nothing is serious right? I mean is she healthy? I don't want any complications in her delivery.

Doctor:- relax, Mr. Sharma, she is perfectly healthy. Just follow the routine and I guess she won't feel nausea as she completed the first trimester.

Anhay discussed a few things and took Kriva with him.

In car:-

Kriva:- Are we going to inform our family about twins?

Anhay:- Yes. We have to inform them but you don't worry our babies are safe with us.

Kriva:- alright then drop me to my company.

Anhay nodded and dropped her in front of her company.

Anhay:- Princess if you feel tired just inform me we will go home okay?

She nodded and he drove off to his company.

At night Anhay video calls his parents and informs them about double happiness.

His parents got genuinely happy but suddenly they heard Nirva's voice from behind.

Nirva:- Now you have two kids, at least give me the elder baby.