XII:Huskerdust

In the quiet hours of the night, when the world outside the Hazbin Hotel was cloaked in darkness, Angel Dust and Husk found themselves drawn to each other in a way they couldn't quite explain. As they stood together in the dimly lit lounge, their gazes locked in a silent exchange, they felt a spark of something unfamiliar stirring within them.

Husk's normally gruff demeanor softened as he looked into Angel Dust's eyes, seeing something there that he couldn't quite name. In that moment, he felt a warmth spread through him, a feeling of connection and understanding that he had never experienced before.

Angel Dust, too, felt a strange sense of attraction towards Husk, his heart fluttering in his chest as he met the demon's gaze. There was something about the way Husk looked at him, something that made him feel seen and valued in a way he had never felt before.

As they stood there, bathed in the soft glow of candlelight, the tension between them grew palpable. Without a word, they moved closer, their bodies drawn together as if by some unseen force.

And then, in a moment that seemed to stretch on forever, their lips met in a hesitant kiss. It was soft and tentative at first, as if they were both testing the waters, but soon it deepened into something more, something passionate and raw.

Lost in the heat of the moment, they wrapped their arms around each other, pulling each other closer as their kiss grew more fervent. In that instant, they were no longer Angel Dust and Husk, but two souls intertwined in a dance of desire and longing.

And as they finally pulled away, their chests heaving with exertion, they shared a knowing look, a silent acknowledgment of the unspoken connection that had ignited between them. In that moment, they knew that they had found something special, something worth exploring and nurturing in the days to come.

As they stood there, breathless and flushed with desire, Angel Dust and Husk found themselves at a loss for words. The air crackled with tension as they struggled to make sense of the whirlwind of emotions swirling within them.

Husk's heart pounded in his chest as he looked at Angel Dust, his mind racing with a thousand thoughts and questions. He had never felt this way about anyone before, and the intensity of his feelings both excited and terrified him.

Angel Dust, too, felt a rush of emotions coursing through him as he gazed into Husk's eyes. There was something about the demon that drew him in, something that made him want to forget about all the rules and boundaries that had governed his life up until now.

In the silence that followed their kiss, they stood there, caught in a moment of uncertainty. But then, slowly, tentatively, Angel Dust reached out and took Husk's hand in his own, the simple gesture a silent reassurance of the bond that had formed between them.

With a soft smile, Husk squeezed Angel Dust's hand, his eyes filled with a mixture of longing and hope. In that moment, they both knew that they were embarking on a journey together, a journey that would be filled with challenges and obstacles, but also with moments of joy and connection.

And as they stood there, bathed in the glow of the flickering candles, they felt a sense of peace wash over them. For in each other's arms, they had found something rare and precious—a love that transcended all boundaries and defied all expectations.

With their hands still entwined, they turned and made their way back to their room, their hearts light and their spirits soaring. For in that moment, they knew that they had found something worth fighting for, something worth cherishing for all eternity.