💫PERSONA💫3/5

Enjoy.

...

J imin smiled as jungkook fed him, they were on a date .

Finally Jungkook had asked him on a date. "Jimin please tell me , are you okay just yesterday you were acting like a total diva and today you are so shy "

J imin looked away remembering the day before.

...

J imin had just realized he can't order the same cake twice and he had used most of them already the only once left were , diva , bolder, cuteness overdose and Kinder .

So he picked diva and waited for the delivery , once it arrived he put the cake in the kitchen , well hid it because his father r would eat it like last time he bought smart and that didn't go so well.

Then off he went to bed.

The next morning arrived , he had bathed , had breakfast then ate his cake after he headed to the bus station.

Once the bus stopped by his school he smirked. Walking into school like he was on a runaway . Everyone kept gasping and whispering .

Into the hallway he bumped into kai , boy he hated this dude who always asked for his number but he never had the courage to turn him down directly , he would usually make an excuse and walk away but today.

"Hey baby.." Kai said grinning .

"What do you want , don't waste my beauty's precious time "

"Oh we bolder now are we jimin "

"Dude just get to the point l have much more worthy things to do so talk now or forever hold your breath "

Kai chuckled. "Go on a date with me "

"No ." The answer was straightforward that Kai was taken off guard while jimin walked away.

He got to his first class at the ring of the bell .The lecture started , as he sat next to jungkook all the girls glared at him .

He just scoffed . But one had the guts to point it out. The teacher stepped out a for some minutes and she got up and walked over to jimin who was seeping juice.

She knocked the juice out of his hand ."What the fucked up fuck " he shouted standing up . Everyone turned to them. Jungkook sat there looking at them , he couldn't do anything.

"Why are you all over Jungkook Oppa you whore  " it was Lisa. The girl was whipped , head over heels for jungkook she was the one leading the sluts  squad for jungkook.

"So is that why your little ass knocked over my juice.......... bitch l will fuck you up "

"Then do it "

J imin scoffed as he took her hair roughly ."Never do that shit again or else l won't hesitate to bite you " he said showing his teeth before the teacher stepped in.

"Mr Park to the principle's office "

"This isn't over bitch and bye jk see you at break " he said taking his things and kissing Jungkook's cheek before walking out.

...

Jimin blushed remembering all that. "I-I can't tell you " he said looking down.

"Why not..."

"Because it's embarrassing okay , not just that it's stupid of me to need all of that to talk to you "

"All of what ??"

"Its better of you don't know " Jimin said standing up.

"So you would choose to keep whatever it is a secret than be with me "

J imin was shocked but he knew he couldn't tell jungkook no way.

What would jungkook think of him.

How would he be able to face the other knowing he knows that he is a coward.

"Even if it means losing the chance of being with you , lm sorry jungkook " he sobbed out.

....

TO BE CONTINUED

....

Dun.

Suspense .

Sorry for the late update .

THX FOR READING