FLOWER ❤️

Past.....
(The scene below _...._ is the same one from the third part, at that time it was present and it has been her past)
__In the afternoon.....
She was preparing for her exam as she received a message from her friend, it was a link of a YouTube video,
"Should I open it now , if it'll be long my time will be wasted and I won't be able to study??? But what if there was something important in it let's watch it.
She opened that link and kept the volume down cause she didn't had earbuds right now, and her eyes widened as she watched that video she felt like something was boiling in her because of anger, drop of tears fell off her eye and then the video ends and she just threw her phone.
"Ahhhhhh, why in the world am I crying? Am I losing my mind or what, like why and why, what the hell is going on with me, didn't I forgot him then why again, he is becoming the reason of my sadness and anger??????? "
She said while grabbing her head by both of her hands, she felt like her head started aching suddenly , she finally found a solid reason to cry so she lay down while her tears kept falling off her eyes__.
The video was ( Love Wins All Mv ) IU and V.......
(I repeated the scene above to explain to the readers reason if her cry and anger, it was the video I didn't mentioned it's name, so I had to repeat it. Author)
.........................
2027
"Dear Passengers, Please tighten your seatbelt, we'll fly soon"....
"Y/n!!! Y/nnnn" !!!! Her father called her for more than 2 to 3 times, but she was totally out of her mind.
"What are you thinking dear? Are you okay?" He was concerned about her cause she wasn't the type to be quite and lost, she is all time happy and cheerful, so her behavior was really questionable, specially after her amazing success.
"Yeah! I am okay, just a bit tired, so I'll rest for a while". She said and leaned her head on the seat, her mind was blowing up because of nonstop thoughts, questions, she was shocked, stunned, happy, confuse, curious, excited, sooo many emotions at the same time were bothering her.
Her pov:
"How? Like how even it's possible, did I just saw him in real, with my those eyes, how can it be, and not just that, he looked at me too, why? Why did he do that, like I would have accepted it if it was a coincidence and we had an eye contact for a just a moment, but It wasn't just a moment, he actually stared at me, until everyone noticed, he looked at me in my eyes, with his stunning eyes, he was lost, and I was too, but mine is okay, cause I met my crush but what about him, why he see me like that, it can't even be love at first sight cause I was in naqab, he didn't even saw my face, and all this rubbish just happens in dramas and novels, then whyyyyyyy ????
But it actually happened, I met him, I saw him, ohhhh stop it, why are these butterflies are still roaming around, stop it guys, I am already getting mad by all these emotions meeting at the same time on the same location".....
She was all in her thoughts and just fell a sleep while thinking cause obviously her mind was much more tired than her body.
........................
BTS World
"What is this Tae ? Were you crazy ? How can you do that "?
RM was trying to not to shout out of anger, he was totally mad by Taehyung's action in public, the whole media was in chaos, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter all of social media platforms were blowing up by Taehyung's picture looking at A suspicious unknown Hijab Girl, fans were all angry, curious, and were demanding an explanation, who is she ? And why did Taehyung looked at her? What's her relationship with Taehyung? RM's phone was ringing not stop, reporters, and sooo many people were trying to contact him to know the fact, and That's why despite being a calm person, right now he was just totally mad, he had to answer them so first he should ask Taehyung, cause they all were shocked as well.
"형 말해 봐 뭔데 왜 그런 짓을 한거야" ( Hey hyung, tell me What happened? Why did you do that ? )
J.hope patted Taehyung's back who was lost in his thoughts, he knew that his action would be really harmful to his own self and also to his dear members, he knew how aggressive his fans are and this matter was about a girl so his fans won't easily let it go, but how can he explain ? It was so obvious, and can't mention that logo on her cap cause until now he didn't remembered where he saw it, so he can't take tha risk, and the biggest problem is that she was wearing hijab.
"I think Taehyung is interested in Islam"
"Can she be his Ex girlfriend who converted to Islam and that's why he was giving her such intense look"
"That's why I don't wear hijab, you say that you wear it to not to attract man and see she was the one who attracted him out of sooo many hot and se.xy girls"
" We Army deserve an explanation, he has to explain"
" Masha Allah, I am sure that Taehyung is interested in Islam and I hope he'll find the right path soon"
" That girl was purposely standing out of the crowd to gain their attention, otherwise why would she stand there when everyone was gathered to see them, and see guys she is not an innocent too, she was looking at him too like a pervert, isn't this Haram, how can she make an eye contact with him like this, she could have looked away"
"BTS are not that BTS anymore, they have changed a lot after the military service, will they even keep their contract, I don't think so !!"
" Army don't be fool, that ordinary girl can't be related to our idol, it's just a coincidence and nothing else"
"I already hate that girl, and I am not sorry about that cause she is the reason our idols are getting criticized, I really feel bad for them, we should find that girl together"
"Okay let's be honest, she looked at him that's not her mistake, if I was at her place I would have did the same, Taehyung's action is questionable, why are you all blaming her, you armies are really something"
"Is it enough?" Jungkook stopped after reading Fan's comments in front of them all.
"Yeah it's enough, just stop it, my mind is already about to blow up."
Taehyung who was sitting holding his head by his both hands said annoyingly.
"By the way at least tell us the exact reason, you won't hide from us right? At least explain to us properly so that we can find a solution together". RM said politely.
"Hyung! I my self even don't know, i am not sure about the reason, it's just that my mind got lost and I have no idea why "? He said but it was shocking that he couldn't say sorry or something like that he regrets staring at her, instead he was concerned about her.
"Hyung! What about that girl ? Comments are so harsh, we are at least used to hate comments as well as rumors and all that stuff, but she is an ordinary girl, what if her life got affected by all this mess? What if they were able to recognize her, they are criticizing her badly". The concern was so obvious in Taehyung's words.
"Are you kidding ? Man you are yourself in a big problem, can you be a bit selfish and think about yourself first, you even have the nerve to think about her" ? Jimin was really concerned about Taehyung so he said despite him being a softhearted person specially with girls.
"But at all he is right, we all know that we never met her before, all was because Taehyung focused on her, and I don't think that she is an army, so of course this will be just a disaster for her, as she won't even be happy to be involved with us".. All these words were spout out of Suga's mouth.
"Wah daebak ! That girl is really something, she even made our stone hearted suga concerned about her, I really envy her". JK said in a naughty tune winking at Suga purposely to clear the intense and serious atmosphere, and he actually did it cause everyone smiled.
"Give me the phone real quick"! Suddenly Taehyung asked for RM's phone, I want to look at those viral pictures.
"Yaaa!!! Do your really want to see the mess you made again". Jin said aggressively yet it was funny.
"Maybe he wants to look at her". J hope winked.😉
"I found it".. they were all shaken up by Taehyung's loud voice.
"What did you found"?
"See! He showed the pic where he was looking at the girl,
Behind this girl, there is a grandmother walking towards the entrance". Taehyung said excitedly.
"So what's so exciting about it "? They were confuse.
"You all are dumb! You know that how I am emotionally connected by my grandma, so I can use it now as an excuse, I wasn't looking at the girl, it was that grandma with her little grandson, I was just lost her memories forgetting I am in public, I didn't even noticed the girl, it's just her who was standing there beside the grandma so people misunderstood" Taehyung took a long breathe after completing his speech while all the members were looking at him admiringly.
"Wah Jinja daebak ( wow really amazing ) did your mind was exchanged with RM's Sex,y mind". Jin winked at him.
"Okay, well done V but I think it'll be better if you explain all this in weavers live, and yeah make sure to remember that logo, so that we can know the actual reason". RM said.
Hmmm sure.
"Come on enough with your talking, let's take a nap I am Soo sleepy." Suga said yawning🥱🥱.
They all aggred with him as they were unable to sleep from the moment they came here.
Yeah!let's go, we even have a rehearsal for our concert tomorrow. Jin said and they all went to sleep.
A while after they were all enjoying their dreams, exept Taehyung who was awake thinking about that girl, and of course he deserve to stay awake at least few nights for a girl who lost her sleep countless times for him.

To be continued........

Okay dear readers! Did you like this part, btw until now I am feeling like all my efforts are in vain cause no votes, no comments, I am just getting disappointed, but I still want to keep writing, I hope if even those few readers can break thire silence and comment so that I can get courage and strength to write more.....
Btw all the Korean or Arabic sentences you get to see here all are written by me, just want to inform you.
And yeah all this work is mine so all the rights are reserved.....
Thank you 💕
Your Writer
#Kim_Hadia