Chapter 29 ~ One chance

🖤

Words:-3000+

Words:-3000+

_____________________

"You're here!" Raha exclaimed at Abhay as they broke the hug.

"You told me you would come today, so I came to pick you," Abhay said to her.

"You finally came back," Raha said.

"Yes, I missed you," Abhay said.

"I missed you too," Raha pouted.

Then Siddharth came towards Raha and stood beside her. Abhay noticed him.

"Why are you here?" Abhay asked him.

"This should be my question," Siddharth replied.

"Anyway," Abhay rolled his eyes. "Let's go, Raha." Abhay took Raha's hand in his and started to lead her away.

But in the middle, Siddharth held her hand.

"Leave her," Abhay said.

"Why should I?" Siddharth replied.

"Don't make any drama, Sid. Let me take Raha, and you do your business," Abhay said.

"She is my only business," Siddharth replied defiantly.

"Oh really? Since I went to Germany, she was in my apartment, not yours. You don't even care about her, then why are you here to take her?" Abhay asked.

"You're misunderstanding, Abhay. She was with me since you left for Germany," Siddharth said, shocking Abhay, who then looked at Raha.

"Is it true, Raha?" he asked her, and she nodded. Abhay became even more shocked.

"Raha, did he hurt you or say something bad to you?" Abhay gently held her hand and asked.

"What do you think of me, Abhay? She is my wife," Siddharth said firmly.

"Unwanted, right? She wasn't even interfering in your life, so why did you take her into your house? I was taking responsibility for her," Abhay shouted.

"First of all, lower your voice and don't make any drama in public. Secondly, she is my wife, and I have all responsibility for her," Siddharth said.

"Raha, why didn't you tell me when he took you there?" Abhay asked her, but Siddharth intervened.

"She was traveling for 3 hours; she needs rest," Siddharth explained.

"Hmm, let's go, Raha," he again held her hand.

"Abhay, I will take her with me and only me," Siddharth declared.

"She doesn't want to come with you. Why are you forcing her?" Abhay questioned.