🌓

A/N: This one shot contains potential triggers. Such as: a mentioned suicide attempt, homophobic slurs, mentioned child abandonment (kind of? I mean, really bad parents) and mentioned bullying. Also, a relatively dark vibe in the beginning. If you still decide to read it, I hope you'll enjoy this relatively long one shot. This might be one of my faves I've written hehe. Comments are very welcomed ^^ Thank you for your attention and we'll see each other again at the end of it :)

-----

"Look at that weirdo."

"Yeah, look at that girly pink hair."

"I bet he likes getting dicked down."

"Yeah, by your dad."

"Bro, don't associate my family with that faggot."

Their laughter is getting louder, louder, louder.

Until he's drowning in them, surrounded by every slur and every insult, every grossed out look, every shove and every kick.

Until he's bleeding but no one sees the blood.

No one sees the stitches he sews in his heart and no one sees the scars he wears underneath the fabric of his clothes.

Because they're blind.

They're too caught up in hatred that they forget that he's also only human.

And he's bleeding.

Bleeding out and wishing it'll all stop.

He reached inside the cabinet.

They're watching him.

They're behind him, whispering encouraging words in his ear.

"Do it."

"You don't deserve any better."

"Finally, do it."

His fingers wrapped around a small, yellow plastic bottle, the white cap shining in his eyes.

His eyes catch a glimpse of a slightly younger boy.

Pity.

Regret.

His trembling hand stopped and almost made the other bottles fall out of the cabinet.

The other opens his mouth.

But he makes no sound.

He closes his mouth again.

And turns away.

He inhaled shakily, held his breath, furrowed his brows and exhaled just as shakily.

Why don't you stop them?

His furiously shaking hand moved again, wrapping around the small bottle with a force he didn't know je still had and he took it out of the cabinet, closing the mirror door of it.

He can see them.

Lurking over his shoulder.

Smiling.

Grinning.

Laughing.

He didn't dare looking in his own eyes.

He was too focused on the voices coming from behind him, in front of him, above him, under him, everywhere, surrounding him.