Chapter 1

Summer Love

♡ It was a beautiful day at school. Especially our last subject, Earth Science. It seems awesome compared to the last topics we discussed. We just had a recall from all of our lessons because school is finished next week, and I am very excited. I enjoy school though, but you see, I don't like waking up early in the morning just to do homeworks and go to school and then go home late at eight pm.

"Can you please help me with those books, Atascha?", our teacher asked.

I nodded and carried her thick books to the administrative office.

"Enjoy your summer.", she said. "Thank you," I replied.

I immediately went back to our classroom because my bag is still there.

"Atascha!", my classmate shouted. I turned around, "Yeah?," I asked.

She showed me my bag and smiled "Here, I got you your bag.", she said.

"Thanks. Have a nice summer Katie.", I said.

I walked down the corridors and went home.

♡ Speaking of summer, I really love it. We go and travel places, discover new things. Every summer me and my family plans an outing for us to bond with each other. But sadly, they are quite busy right now so maybe the next summer.

But anyways, me and my bestfriends will go to Boracay! Yes, Boracay, Philippines. I never went to Manila. I went to a few countries just like Malaysia, HongKong, Singapore, Netherlands and my favorite, France.

If some of you are asking, no, I don't have a boyfriend. I never had one. It's not like I don't have boys drooling over me, I'm not just on the mood with that. You see, I'm just on the tenth grade.

And then next month, I'm turning seventeen.

I'm the second to the youngest of my friends. The eldest, yet the tallest is Michael ( No he's not Michael Clifford ♡ ), the second eldest is Liam ( Not also Liam Payne! ), and the third one is me. The youngest is Emery, she's sixteen, I'm just three months older than her.

Liam and Michael love to dance hiphop, while me and Emery love to sing. Our voices are good, we can reach high notes just like Domino by Jessie J.

Liam is our school's football captain, Michael is a member of the dance troop, Emery practices ballet while I joined the singers club in our university.

I am Atascha Rosco, sixteen years of age. I have long, brownish-black hair that reaches my waist, and I also have bangs. I have white skin, and I am quite small. 5'5.

You see, haha, Michael is 6'3, Liam is 6'1, I am 5'5 and Emery is even taller than me with her 5'8 height.

♡ I reached home sweet home and barged in. I already smell mom's delicious dish and dad is working on his laptop.

"Hi.", I greeted. They both smiled at me and I went upstairs to my room.

I locked the door and changed into my large shirt and pink shorts.

I turned on the radio and 5SOS' She Looks so Perfect is playing. Hmm, seems like Calum Hood's gonna visit me.

Yeah I'm a dreamer xx

Suddenly I received a message from... Emery.

Emery :*

Hey girl! Im going to the party tonight. Wanna join??

Here she goes again. Yeah, going to a party, talking to strangers and getting drunk. Having sex with some stranger, waking up with a headache, realizing you lost your virginity and voila! The end, you just wasted your time for nothing.

To: Emery :*

Ok but promise me youll never drink? xx

She replied a 'yes' and then told me to get ready at seven.

♡ "You look like trash!", Emery shouted. I rolled my eyes.

"We're not going to a club you idiot!", I said.

She raised her eyebrow and led me to my room ( yeah like it's yours? ) .

She looked at my closet and then I shut my eyes when she got what she wanted me to wear.

It was a black tube that reaches only to my waist and denim shorts.

"You're making me look like a slut!", I blurted out.

"Duh, you're wearing a blazer. Now come on don't be a turtle!", she said excitedly.

Once I fitted the outfit, I was like.. okay I look very sexy but my chest will be exposed a little second more I think.

I fixed the tube and wore the red blazer, and then my black boots.

We hopped on to her car and went to the party near the university.

.... When we first entered the house, it was damn noisy. Lots of empty bottles were scattered, couples are eating each other's faces while nerds are still reading. There are bookworms in this party, seriously? That makes no sense.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Atascha."
"Atascha."

"Wake up!", Liam shouted. I opened my eyes and saw the two of them staring at me.

"What happened?", I asked, completely confused.

"Well, we just saw you lying on the couch and Ryan Jenkins kissing your neck like there's no forever-"

"WHAT?!", I shouted .

"Me and Michael got you then. We tried finding your precious blazer but I guess he took it home?", Liam finishes.

Oh okay. That was close. "Where's Em?"

Michael snorted "In her room, completely wasted."

I sighed.

"Look guys, don't tell any of this to mom and dad.", I plead.

"Of course not.", they both said.

"Thanks.", I said, and gave them a bear hug.