-- [ MATH WORKSHEET ]

—————————————————
WARNING: PROFANITY USED IN DIALOGUES AND THE CHARACTERS' THOUGHTS
—————————————————

It is currently the last session of school and the subject at the moment is... Math... Most students who have taken Miss Circle's class feel the unease across their body as they take the worksheet that she given out, hoping that no one would failed it... Despite it's not even a test yet and the first question have already confused their brains out. Heck, even Oliver was slightly confused about it until he remembered the formula to solve it out. And there you are, trying to solve it all by yourself, which is a good thing that you did paid attention on the class and dodged many bullets of shenanigans from whatever Oliver, Zip and Edward have done on the class.

"Hehe... I always knew that the answer would be alright!" You mumbled, proudly saying it with your little pride before moving into the next question. Some people got confused on why did you managed to get the answer while they were still stuck in the previous question that you have already answered on the copy of the worksheet... But hey, at the very least, this is the price after (ACTUALLY) listen, paid attention on classes and of course, answering some of the teachers' questions...

"Okay... Think about it, my brain... Think about it!" Once again, you mumbled at yourself about the formula to the second question... It's a bit more complex than the previous one as it's most likely a warmup question made by her in the first place. Thank goodness that your brain is still working on finding it because otherwise, you're probably gonna be doomed for sure as the worksheet is actually the last thing you need to finish before a test comes out on the next few days of school.

"Aha! I knew it!" You mumbling to yourself as if  everyone is invisible to you, once again... As the pencil makes it way to write the formula to lead yourself to the answer... Now, you have finished the second question, it seems like you able to go to the next one...

—————————————————

[ MEANWHILE ]

"Ughhh... I didn't even studied for this shit in the first place!"

"Hmm... I wonder if this would work well..."

"I wished I can go home now..."

"Oh, this is so easy... I wonder why Miss Circle put it in here..."

"What's the fucking time now? I just want to sleep after all of this shitty day."

For some reason, you can hear some mumbles that were said by other students but you decided to try your best at ignoring it since listening to it is not the time, especially in Miss Circle's class since there is a time limit where everyone can answer the worksheets by that hourglass Miss Circle put on the left side of her table...

—————————————————

And as the hourglass keeps going by itself, you slowly get to finish it as you are now in the final question... This one is a question which the formula is a tricky one to use but since you just want to go home peacefully without getting brutally murdered just because of an F on the upcoming test or misbehaving in the class, you just... Fuck around and use multiple formulas in order to find the correct answer to finish the paper.

"Huh...? I thought that this way would be correct... Aw man, do I really need to find another formula...?"

It is clear that you're struggling at trying to get the answer that you feel like it's correct. You tried to remember what formula is it until a note was secretly passed on by someone named... Helios.

He's a shy person who is interested in gardening & plants and seems to be known in the school for having a big bow around his waist and him being the gentlest person to anyone...

Seeing the note that he wrote which is a formula for the final question was such an unexpected move from him as you never seen him passing notes to anyone, simply keep it to himself until the class is over and give it to the person.

He nodded and softly smiled at you before going back to the focus on his worksheet... You can tell that despite his shyness, he is quite intelligent and somewhat lucky to be in this school.

You slowly get the piece of the paper in order to not make a sound while Miss Circle is... Asleep... For no reason whatsoever. As you get it on one of your hand, you quickly copied the formula and do the rest of the piece and finally... After a while, you have finally finished it, (unfortunately) along with Oliver!

"It seems like they have done it, once again... But once again, I'm faster than them when it comes to this particular subject that almost everyone hates it. Oh, Oliver... You have done it like a genius and made it look so easy!"

He smirked at you as he made a little chuckle... Which makes you turn around to see the source of the sound and of course, it's none other than the hoe himself, Oliver.

"Let me guess... The questions were very easy for you to know, isn't it?" Oliver said, in a sarcastic tone... You hated this guy for a while and the way that he able to make you want to punch his face makes you feel so... Sickening.

"Shut the fuck up." You replied, he can tell that you were still the yesterday version of you, always have this bothered look on your face which makes Oliver want to see more of it but of course, it seems like you rather have your little anger unleashed rather than having the same expression from yesterday for more than 10 second ish.

"Woah, woah, woah! Relax, my friend! Do I look like I would hurt a fly?" Oliver said, trying to make him be "the innocent" person he "is" when in reality, it's just makes him more like a bitch that no one would wanted in the first place. Oh, and also... He can look like he has such an easy yet a punchable face.

"Fuck you, Oliver." You replied, the anger for the tone seems to make Oliver finally shushed his mouth and simply minding his own business.

"Sheesh... I just want to see that annoyed face of yours for more than a single frame from a film in the blink of my eyes!"

You sighed as you have finally deal with "the pain in the ass" type of person... But you still remembered that his crew is also that type of person too, just in their own ways of portraying it.

"Oh, please... Let this session finally be over already..."

[ AND... THE END! ]

—————————————————

Little fun facts related to this silly little one shot that I made...

1. The dialogues between the reader and Oliver were done in whispers (except for the italicized text as those are the characters' thoughts) in order to not awake Miss Circle...
2. The reason why profanity was used in this one shot is that because... In real life, younger people swear more often than those who are older than them so I thought of adding this little detail into the one shot to make it based on one of the real life references that we encountered in our life.
3. Helios is actually one of my fpe original characters that I created in mind... And if you're wondering if there's gonna be more original characters of mine appeared in the upcoming one shots, yes, they will appear more often...