shits about to blow

Giyuu's POV:

"CAWW CAWW! MESSAGE FOR TOMIOKA GIYUU, HASHIRA MEETING IN TWO- ONE HOUR!! CAWW"

'Of course this is how I have to wake up...' I think to myself. 'At least he's got spirit with the message.' I sit up and stretch before getting my uniform from my closet and walking to my bathroom to take a shower. 'I'm just glad I finally got some sleep... despite have a nightmare..'

After I shower, I dry myself and put on my uniform. 'I wonder what today's meeting is about, maybe the Kamados? It's making me more eager thinking about it. Oh but... I forgot about them. I don't know how but... actually, I should stop thinking about them. It's probably been like half an hour already, I should go.' And with that, I left my estate and headed toward Master's Mansion.

I was almost at the gate when I heard, "Ara ara, Tomioka-San, your hair seems to still be a bit wet! Did you dry it completely?" I could hear her snicker in that statement. "I didn't have time to dry it," I tried keeping it simple. It wasn't even noticeably wet, how did she- ykw actually I don't wanna know. I just wanted to get through this day as fast as possible. Kocho made a 'hmm!' sound and I assumed this—barely even a conversation—was over.

I made my way through the gate and, surprise surprise, almost everyone except for me and Kocho were already standing around. I wished that we could get in without making any ruckus, but of course someone had to say something.

"Finally decided to show up?" Uzui chuckled. I could tell that he was teasing, but it still somewhat irritated me. It sounds like something that Sabito would say...

"Tomioka-San? Hello??" I could hear Kocho's voice but it seemed distant.

"Huh? Ah— Parden?" I was zoned out.. how embarrassing. "You seemed to have zoned out! Have you been getting enough sleep Tomioka-San?" I couldn't tell if she was teasing or not, I need to get better at being more social. "Uh, yes..?" A lie, I'd actually been getting worse, but who cares.
Before I could utter another word, one of Master's children informed us that he has arrived, and everyone swiftly made our way to our seats.

"Hello my children, I'm sure you all are wondering why we're here." No one said anything, out of respect in case they might accidentally interrupt Master. "We have a new Hashira joining you all." Some gasps could be heard, mostly from Mitsuri or Shinazugawa. "I understand that this is quite sudden, and it may shock a lot of you. He says he has a connection with one of you and wishes for you to not be upset with him."
'Could it be..? No, no. He's dead. He... Snap out of it!'

"You may join us," he says. The new Hashira walks out. He's got long, peach-colored hair, a white haori, kind, purple eyes, and a scar stretched across his right cheek.
'It's... it's him. It has to be.'

"Hello, my name is Sabito Urokodaki. I am a water breather and I hope we can all get along."

I look up from the ground, and as if in slow motion, my eyes meet his. I'm frozen. I can't move, can't breathe, can't look away.
"You all are allowed to chat with your new comrade, be polite," Master speaks before entering his mansion once again.

Some get up and walk toward him to greet him, like Rengoku and Mitsuri, white others like Sanemi and Obanai couldn't care less. I wasn't able to do anything. Get up, go hug him! Go tell him you've missed him, go go go! But I couldn't. I only stared at him before shakily standing up. I watched him as he greeted the others, then walked towards me.

"S-Sabito...? Is it really you?" I whispered, holding my hands out to him as if they would pass through him like a ghost. He held onto them though. "I have a lot to explain, but for now, I've missed you."

I can't cry, not now. Not when everyone here is watching us. But the feeling is so overwhelming that's all I want to do. He's alive. He wasn't decapitated by the hand demon. "How.. I..." I can't take it anymore.

Tears fall from my eyes as loud sobs escape my mouth. I hug him tighter than I ever had before. I didn't care if others were watching, I've missed him. "I missed you so- sniffle so much!" I sink into his arms, taking in that scent I've missed so much. "Shh, it's okay," he comforted, "I'm here now. I missed you too. Let it out." He held onto me tightly, soon picking me up like a child. I was tired, tired of him not being here. But he's here now...
____________________________________________________________

Wow! That was my first ever chapter, and I think it went well.
Writing takes a while to do 😿
881 words in total! I'm assuming that's good, but correct me if I'm wrong 😭