𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

Emery Marquez is Ferrari's resident It Girl. From the moment she was signed for the 2020 season at the age of 18, she was loved and adored by the fans.

While in Formula 2, Emery won Grand Prix after Grand Prix before winning the World Championship in her rookie year at only 17 years old.

Mattia, Ferrari's principal, had seen the success Emery had in Formula 2 and knew there would be talk of Emery not only being the youngest driver in Formula 1 but the first female driver in Formula 1.

Despite this, Mattia took a chance on Emery and had offered her a six year contract, to which she signed just a few days later.

During her first season with Ferrari, she won podium positions all throughout the season and brought the fans hope that a Ferrari driver would one day become the World Champion.

But despite winning pole positions for the past three years, she had only won two Grand Prix within the three years she had been with Ferrari compared to her teammate Charles Leclerc, who won four more than her.

The fans were disappointed in Emery's failure to win more Grand Prix but no one was more disappointed in her performance than Emery herself.

Her entire life, all she would ever hear from her parents, more specifically her father, was how she wasn't doing good enough.

We have sacrificed everything for you.

You're not doing good enough.

Being second means you were first to lose.

All this sacrifice just for you to be mediocre...

The words were like knifes that dug deeper and deeper into her heart and they stuck with her throughout her driving career.

Since then, anytime Emery received p2 or lower, she'd hear her father's degrading words in the back of her mind and she'd be reminded that she was a disappointment to her father and there was nothing in the world she could do to appease him because she wasn't a boy.

The thought alone angered Emery. No matter how hard she tried to appease her father, it would never be enough. She wasn't a boy. She wasn't a son.

The only thing that would appease her father was if she were to win Grand Prix after Grand Prix and become the next World Champion.

The girl intended on proving her father wrong and she wasn't going to stop until she became the next World Champion.

As the racing season progresses, Emery finds herself falling for fellow F1 driver, Lando Norris.

Will the It Girl of Formula 1 crumble from the pressure of living up to her father's expectations or will she allow herself to find solace with none other than Lando Norris?

LANDO & EMERY'S PLAYLIST

001. we can't be friends ariana grande
002. so american olivia rodrigo
003. slut! taylor swift
004. i like the way you kiss me artemas
005. too sweet hozier
006. london boy taylor swift
007. make you mine madison beer
008. would that i hozier
009. snow on the beach taylor swift
010. supernatural ariana grande
011. dress taylor swift
012. the boy is mine ariana grande
013. daylight taylor swift
014. no.1 party anthem arctic monkeys
015 intro (end of the world) ariana grande

EMERY'S PLAYLIST

001. not strong enough boygenius
002. the archer taylor swift
003. if u think i'm pretty artemas
004. maneater daryl hall & john oates
005. seven taylor swift
006. stargirl lana del rey & the weeknd
007. this is me trying taylor swift
008. what was i made for? billie eilish
009. you're on your own, kid taylor swift
010. maneater nelly furtado
011. exes tate mcrae
012. daddy issues the neighbourhood
013. uptown girl billy joel
014. end of beginning djo
015. the man taylor swift

LAST SEASON'S TOP 5 DRIVER RANKING:

1. Charles Leclerc (Ferrari)
2. Max Verstappen (Redbull)
3. Emery Marquez (Ferrari)
4. Lando Norris (Mclaren)
5. Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes)

LAST SEASON'S TEAM RANKING:

1. Redbull
2. Ferrari
3. Mclaren
4. Mercedes
5. Alpha Tauri

BELLA'S CORNER

i'm not following the results of last season, this is purely for fictional purposes, so it won't be accurate with rankings!