chapter 14

rayyan pov:

after his anger cooled i realised the coffee spilled all over the floor i was shocked and remembered what happened after she came to my room i remembered all those cruel memories 5 years back  i lost at that moment i wanted to vent my anger on any one .oh shit!!!!!!! i throwed hot coffee in her hand how , how i became so cruel with her, but why should i care i have already warned her not step inside my personal space. 

i came down it was around 12 , midnight i didn't have my dinner i was so hungry i wanted to have something but there was nothing i could find i couldn't wake hajra amma at this time when i was thinking i heard sounds of someone coming down i saw she was coming down towards the kitchen.

sadia pov:

as i thought to check if i have kept everything in fridge or not because if i don't keep all those food will spoil which i cooked with so much efforts for him but what happened few hours made me  forget, to check as i came down i saw the kiitchen lights were on. i couldn't think who was there at this time.

as i entered i saw him standing i was first shocked then i thought why at the midnight he would have come to the kitchen i thought why would the king of mafia would come at this hour to kitchen when the incident few hours ago came into my mind my wound was still burning not because due to the hot coffee spilled but as i thought how could he be so harsh at me though he didn't cnsider me his wife but still hurting me like this is also not justifiable i am not a doll with which he can play whenever he want and throw away when he wants. i am not his mistresses who can tolerate this act i have self respect as i was thinking i realised he didn't food coming from office he just slept and maybe he was hungry and came down in search of food.i cleared my throat his attention was on me i asked

"are you hungry"

he replied with much attitude as no.

i too thought if he is not intrested why should be i so i ignored him and went near the fridge  to check everything as i checked and was about to move i saw he was still standing there though after what he did to me i wanted to ignore him the atmost but still i couldn't stand seeing a hungry person he was checking something in rack i opened the frige took the dought andd heated the curry started making rotis and picked the salad and curd placesd it in the table he was staring at me as if i was killing someone.

i turned towards him and said

"i don't like to see people to sleep hungry eating the food i cooked won't hurt your ego come and sit don't torture your stomach fior your ego keep your anger aside"

he turned towards me without speaking he sat at the seat and everyone know hunger can make the biggest of biggest of weak.looking at him i slightly chuckled the great king mafia submitted before food i adjusted the dupatta on my head and started serving suddenly he grabben my burnt when i was placing roti in his plate his gripped my hands near my glass bangles so that he doesn't touch the burnt sport he was looking at it for a few minutes.