Offspring Eruption

Oda is speaking with Ango and Dazai at Bar Lupin. Dazai says he has to go and takes off leaving Ango and Oda alone. The two chat for a bit when Ango suddenly starts getting a bit...flirtatious. Oda notices this and is suspicious of Ango but doesn't notice it. Oda does pay attention to the amount of alcohol Ango is consuming.

"Hey, Ango...I don't think you should drink that much..." Oda is visibly concerned, putting his hand on Ango's shoulder.

Ango continues to chug down his drink, clearly intoxicated. Oda winches as Ango continues to fuck up his stability. "Ango, stop." Oda grabs the drink out of his hand and puts it on the bar counter.

Ango coughs, a drowsy smirk planted on his face. He looks at Oda, moving closer to him. "Oda...~" Ango purrs.

Oda raises his eyebrow, shocked by Ango's behaviour. Ango looks at Oda with lust and desire. Oda takes this as a sign. He stands up and walks towards the bathroom Ango quickly follows behind.

As soon as the bathroom door is shut Oda has his arms around Ango's waist, his lips intertwined with Ango's. Oda lets his hands take control as they start to unzip his pants.

Ango is turned towards the wall, his pants quickly stripped off. A moan slips out of his mouth. Oda groans, his erection nagging on his boxers. He swiftly took his dick out, positioning it towards Ango's entrance. Oda puts his hand over Ango's mouth before thrusting all his length inside Ango's tight hole.

Ango's eyes widen in shock as he is penetrated from behind. A muffled gasp escapes his mouth. Oda shoves his fingers in Ango's mouth to keep him from making a noise.
Oda continued to thrust, hitting Ango's prostate.

"I-I'm close", Oda muttered under his breath, pounding into Ango. With one last push, he shoots his sperm into Ango's rear.

A loud groan comes out of Oda's mouth as he pulls his schlong out of Ango's bum. The semen drips from Ango's hole, getting on the floor.

After Ango puts his pants back on they awkwardly walk out of the bathroom and out of the bar.

A week later

Ango is in his office until he gets the urge to puke so he runs to the bathroom and vomits over the toilet. Ango doesn't know why he is throwing up and he texts Dazai.

Ango: Hey Dazai, I have been throwing up and don't know the cause.

Dazai: Have you eaten anything bad recently?

Ango: Not that I know of

Dazai: Well...have you considered taking a pregnancy test?

Ango: Are you serious Dazai? Do you think I'm pregnant?

Dazai: I don't know...I did leave you and Oda alone at the bar

Ango: You're no help...

Ango turns his phone off, wiping his mouth. He stands up from the toilet and rushes out the door, jumping in his car and zooming to the convenience store.

Once inside, he discreetly grabs a pregnancy test and hides it under his sleeve before walking to the counter to purchase the test.

He gets back in his car and drives home immediately rushing to the restroom and sitting on the toilet, unboxing the pregnancy test and inspecting it.

"How do I use this...? I... I'll find out" He then stands up, peeing on the pregnancy test.

Ango sets the test aside and waits for around four minutes. Picking the test up only to see two lines: positive.

His eyes widened in shock, dropping the test on the ground. He immediately picks up his phone and texts Dazai

Ango: Dazai, I took the test and I am pregnant...should I tell Oda?