It was Good

This story will have graphic violence.

Tinky Winky wasn't feeling hungry but didn't want to be rude by denying the custard. So he accepts the bowl with a smile.

"Thanks Po, I don't know how we would live without you."

Dipsy rolls his eyes from his position on the slide. Laa-Laa didn't react, ever since they woke up she seems to be thinking hard about something. Only snapping out of it when Po shoved the bowl into her hands.

The yellow tubby pouts but pulls the straw to her mouth. Her ears twitched and started making weird facial expressions.

"Laa-Laa? Is something wrong with your custard?" Tinky's concern draws the other two's attention.

"No, it tastes normal, I just...have a weird feeling."

He took three sips and just wasn't in the mood to eat anymore custard. Tinky leaves it on the table in case anyone wanted seconds or something. He heads off to his room to read a book.

He must have a really long doze while reading because it was suddenly night. Tinky tiredly pushes his book shut and slides off the bed. He had a strange feeling.

He pokes his head out and notices something odd about the machine. Something was glowing from it. He assumed Po must have accidentally left it on or something. The purple Teletubby sleepily stumbles over to it to turn it off.

Tinky snapped awake when he accidentally broke it. Oh heck.

Everyone's doors opened. Double heck.

He turns around with tearful apologies.

Dipsy was staring off to the side, its not clear if he's even awake enough.

Laa-Laa raised an eyebrow, confused on how Tinky accidentally broke it.

Po was blankly staring at him, strangely enough. Then walked out of the dome to everyone's surprise. It was only then Laa-Laa noticed she was holding a rope under her arm.

"P...Po! Wait! I'm sorry!" Tinky apparently didn't noticed and ran after her.

"...I'm going to find Announcer." She tells Dipsy then walks in the direction of their caretaker's room. To her surprise, he wasn't in there.

She even turned on the lights and checked everywhere. Nowhere in sight. Where could have he gone?

Laa-Laa frowns hearing a weird noise. She walks out and was about to call out for Dipsy but froze when she saw said Teletubby holding a chainsaw with a blank expression. He slowly approaches and a strong but weird feeling exploded in her gut.

"Dipsy, what the fuck are you doing? This is not the time for pranks." Her body jumps out of the way when he lunges towards her. "Okay, yeah no, I'm leaving, you dumbass." She bolts out of the dome and runs straight for the caves.

Laa-Laa heard footsteps running after her and could only assume the idiot was following her. Ugh.

Tinky was so confused and worried. He had no idea where Po could have gone to so fast. And worried because Noo-Noo told him when he was younger that kids that go outside past dark get kidnapped by strangers.

And while Tinky is no longer a child, he still gets paranoid about it and certainly doesn't want someone to take poor little Po.

"Po! We should probably go back inside before this turns into a search party! I don't want all of us to get kidnapped!"