First hell

We see a young boy at a grave crying over his own father grave and a man pat his back he throw the cigarette away and said he better start making his money form his father debt.

The boy stand there for a very long time when he heard growling seeing a small orange chainsaw dog the boy fell back on his butt seeing the dog fall on it side bleeding form two bullet looking holes it was looking at it and walked over it and let it bite his arm.

?????: I know devils drink blood to regain their strength so let's make a deal you help me ....... I help you.

It looked mad but then calmed down and let go of his arm and barked at him

He looked at him and said his name was Izuku no last name and told him he will name him pochita

Years later Izuku and pochita was walking down the streets of Japan Izuku has an eye patch on his left eye and and a large jacket on his back.

They see a devil the tomato devil it has multiple arms and eyes but was still bigger then him he picked up pochita and pulled his tail and it started his chainsaw.

Izuku cut that devil down to size and was greeted by a the same old man he meets every so often to collect his debt and Izuku got paid but heavily taxed only getting enough money to pay for bread.

And that's what he got the next night he ate bread with pochita saying his dream to get with a girl before he dies and pochita barked at him and both fall asleep pochita in his arms.

The next day Izuku was sent to a warehouse where the old man told him to be and he entered meeting the old man but felt he was acting strangely.

He finally noticed the tube in his neck and his men as they walked towards him like zombies as a giant zombie like devil contacted to every single person and tearing Izuku apart and throwing him into the dumpster with Pochita getting blood pouring down into his mouth.

Pochita slowly started to fuse into his chest reconnecting his body with cords and Izuku was in a dream like realm he saw pochita on his chest and he speaks Japanese like Izuku would.

Izuku: what the fuck you can talk!

Pochita: yes

Izuku: so you gonna take over my body now?

Pochita: no ........ I want to see you achieve your dreams like you help me achieve mine ......

Izuku eyes widens and he didn't know what to say but he said thank you to him and pochita said they will talk again later saying to kick ass.

He woke up and opened the lid to the dumpster and was shirtless with a rip cord on his chest he watch as they crowed him and then being attacked he ripped that cord and buzzing sounds.

Chainsaws ripped out of Izuku head and arms and he yelled with his tongue flopping around and he ran towards the zombies and cut them down who ever they may be he didn't care.