reader x icespice

(you and ice spice are on a date and your her sugar mommy 😳)

Ice spice- "Grah!! I love you so much zaddy." ice spice said preppily and hotly.

y/n- "Come 💦and kiss me on my hot mouth. im feeling romantic." y/n said sexily as ice spice walked over.

(ice spice kisses y/n and cutely sits back down and continues eating) 

Ice spice- "Were gonna do a lot more than kissing later." (winks cutely)

(later on, it is now nightime and ice spice is grahing for you cus she knows you love her grahs so much. she grahs so hard the whole house shakes and the neighbors call the cops cus the grahs are to loud.)

Police- "Why are you grahing so loud!!?? is evrything alright here?" he asks secretly falling in love with her grahs.

Ice spice- "i just like to grah!!" ice spice says as she continues grahing.

(police officer falls in love with ice spice and you are not having it. no one else will be her sugar zaddy only you.)

y/n- "Get away from my mommy." y/n said as she stomped over to the police officer.

Police officer- "No. i want her grahs." he said

(y/n and police officer get into a fight as ice spice stops grahing and watches the fight.)

Ice spice- "go y/n!!!" ice spice chants as you defeat the police officer and he runs away sad that he doesnt get anymore grahs.

(y/n flexes her muscles and kisses ice spice hotly and preppily before going inside and blasting deli.)

Ice spice- "Grah!!! Im still shaking ass in the deli!!!" ice spice sings as she shakes her cake cutely.

(y/n stares at ice spices cake intensely before joining her in shaking their big fat juicy cakes.)

Ice spice- "I love your cake zaddy!!"

(you and ice spice continue to shake your cakes and grah together. you shake your cakes so hard the house shakes and the windows break. soon your whole house breaks but its okay bc ice spice claps her cheeks and rebuilds the house with them.)  

Ice spice- "zaddy my balls are itchy :(" she says as she slowly stops shaking her cake.

y/n- "come here baby girl ill itch them for you." y/n said as she walked over to ice spice's balls.

Ice spice- "yes!!! come itch my balls."

(y/n itches ice spices balls carefully and softly still shaking her cake.)

(you and ice spices date ends as more things happen that i dont want to write.) 

thank you for reading zaddies.

(story ends with ice spice grahing really loudly.)