Chap 1: New Arrival /prologue)

.

.

.

During the battle against the monster association,

Child emperor has found himself trapped inside the body of evil natural water. He tried his best to get himself out, covering his mouth and holding his breath, while releasing drugs into the liquid body of evil natural water, only for it to go to waste. Nothing worked.

'my items are almost all used up...'
.
.

'...No... But this is the time to think of an idea that can turn things around!' the child of brains thought hard to think of a solution, a strategy, but nothing came to his mind. 'I'm a genius prodigy.. Come on!!... Think isamu think!!' but he didn't wanna give up yet.

Evil natural water tried to suffocate child emperor with its liquid body, while child emperor tries his best to release himself from it.

'my sugar levels are running low!!...'

Child emperor felt like passing out, he couldn't hold his breathe anymore longer, He needed oxygen. He tried multiple times to free himself out, but it all went to waste. His gadgets were broken, and the drugs didn't work either.
.
.
He slowly lost his strength, his body felt numb, and he couldn't even feel his arms or body anymore. He was beginning to lose consciousness.

Child emperor couldn't think of anything, his mind became distorted and went pitch black, He opened his eyes trying to free himself from evil natural water. But Slowly, his eyes forcebly closed on its own, his vision flickered and began to blur.

He thought about what would happen to him, He feared death and wondered what the others would think of him.

His mom, his dad, he's fellow friend zombieman, he wondered what their reactions would be finding out he's dead...and wondered,

what happens after death?
.
.
.

Well...I guess he'll find out soon.

Child emperor...has fallen.

.

.

.

SPLASH!

"AGK- *cough* *cough*"
.
.

"Augh...huh?"
.
.

"what the?...W-Where am I?..."
.

.

Child emperor felt salty water getting into his nostrils and woke up from his deep sleep, gasping for air still in panic mode or something.

looking behind him seeing the blue ocean waves, the sunny bright sky, and the birds flying above.

This was the beach.

"huh?...how did i get here?.. this looks like a beach but this ones not familiar to me... But more importantly, how did I get here?!"

Child emperor wondered how he even got here, moments ago, he remembered that he was drowning in evil natural waters body, but somehow he found himself in a beach instead.

"...im alive... Atleast... Phew, I thought I was gonna die there... How long have I stayed unconscious for?..."

He said, looking at his watch trying to check the time, and well...it was broken... He then looked at the beautiful ocean landscape enjoying the view for a second, smiling and being relieved that he's alive atleast. "realived" untill he realesed something was wrong.