Part Two

Gripclaw pulled out two pieces of blank parchment and a dagger before placing them in front of Harry.

"Five drops of blood on each," Gripclaw said. Harry took the dagger and cut his finger, dripping the blood on both pieces of parchment.

The blood swirled on both pieces until they became words.

Picking up the first piece of paper, Harry read it.

'Birth Certificate:

Name: Harry James Potter

Mother: Lily Potter nee Evans (Deceased)

Father: James Potter(Deceased)

Godmother: None

Godfather(s): Remus Lupin, Sirius Black

Mate(s): UNKNOWN

Lord to:

Black

Potter

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Hogwarts

Heir to:

Slytherin

Creature Inheritance: Dominant Veela (blocked by Albus Dumbledore)

Block and Positions:

Magical Core: 70% blocked (by Albus Dumbledore)

Parselmagic: 60% blocked (by Albus Dumbledore)

Wandless Magic: 90% blocked (by Albus Dumbledore)

Love potion: keyed to Ginny Weasley (by Albus Dumbledore)

Hate Potion: keyed to Tom Marvolo Riddle, Severus Snape, Malfoy Family, Slytherin, Dark Side. (by Albus Dumbledore)

Trust Potion: keyed to Ginny Weasley, Molly Weasley, Ron Weasley, Arthur Weasley, Hermoine Granger, and Albus Dumbledore. Light side, The Order Of The Phoenix (by Albus Dumbledore)

Forced Glamor: (by Albus Dumbledore)

Learning abilities: Blocked (by Albus Dumbledore)

Illegal Marriage Contract: to Ginny Weasley signed by Molly Weasley and Albus Dumbledore'

Harry was fuming. How dare they betray him like this? He thought they were his friends, his family. He trusted them, told them his secrets, and depended on them, and they did this to him.

Gripclaw saw the look on Harry's face and reached out his hand for the paper.

Harry handed him the paper, and the goblin's face twisted angrily.

Harry picked up the other apartment and read it.

'Vaults:

500 galleons a month to Ron Weasley Family from the Potter vault

800 galleons a month to Authur Weasley Family from the Potter vault

800 galleons a month to Molly Weasley Family from the Potter vault

500 galleons a month to Ginny Weasley Family from the Potter vault

1500 galleons a month to Albus Dumbledore from the Potter vault

700 galleons a month to the Dursley Family from Potter vault

500 galleons a month to Hermione Granger from Potter vault.'

Harry gaped at the parchment as if it weren't enough to put spells and portions in him. They stole from him, too. Harry slammed the parchment on the table and snarled.

"I want my money returned, all of it. I don't want any interest or anything else, just the amount they took. And I want all these blocks and portions removed." He said, his magic crackled in the air, and the goblin looked at him wide-eyed.

"Of course, Mr. Potter. We shall have all your money returned by the end of the week. If you follow me, we can remove the blocks and portions now." Gripclaw said, and Harry nodded.

He followed the goblin out of the room and into another which had a bed. "Drink this and lay on the bed, then we shall begin," Gripclaw said and handed Harry a potion.

Harry drank it before lying on the bed. Gripclaw began to chant, and Harry felt a burning sensation in his stomach; it got hotter and hotter until Harry couldn't take it anymore and screamed.

When he woke up, he was still on the bed. Gripclaw was standing in the corner and moved closer to him. "How are you feeling, Mr. Potter?" he asked, and Harry groaned, sitting up.

"Would you like to see yourself?" Gripclaw asked, and Harry looked at him in confusion.

"Due to the blocks being removed, you have also undergone your creature inheritance," Gripclaw said, conjuring up a full-length mirror before him.

Harry looked at himself in the mirror and gasped. His hair was a little past his shoulders, and his eyes were more vibrant. His skin was smooth and almost glowing. He had two large black wings on his back that grew about four inches. His scar was still there, though, standing out on his forehead.

"I would like to withdraw some money," Harry said, and Gripclaw led him back to the office.

"You have the option to get the card, which you can use in both muggles and wizarding worlds. It charges the money directly from your vault, so you don't need to come into refill, or you could take the pouch and take the amount you want from there today," Gripclaw explained to him.

"I want the card," Harry said. Gripclaw nodded and took a silver card from his drawer, making Harry drop three drops of blood on it before they were finally through.

Harry left the bank with a scowl, and many thoughts ran through his mind.

When the next school term came, he had a lot of research and planning to do. They would pay for what they did to him.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 742

Re-published: April 24, 2024, 6 am

When are you reading this?