Why am I so messed up?

The sun was shining, the wind adding a nice breeze. Fuyumi, Natsuo and Shoto Todoroki were out walking along the main streets of town for their 'sibling bonding' day they do each week. It was Fuyumi's idea to try and keep their broken family slightly more together.

"Isn't today just the perfect weather!" Fuyumi exclaimed as she walked beside her two younger brothers.

Natsuo smiled at her, "Yeah, it's really nice today"

Shoto gave a nod of agreement as they all continued walking down the bright and busy street. What they didn't see however was the villain known as Dabi standing in a nearby alleyway observing them. Dabi let out a small laugh littered with pain. His plan will surely work, right? He doesn't care about his siblings anymore, so it should all go to plan.

Dabi waited until his siblings had to go down the empty alleyway to walk onto another street. He then lept out of his hiding space in the dark and grabbed all 3 of them.

"W-What-" Natsuo didn't get to finish his sentence before Dabi cut him off.

"Say or do anything and you'll be dead" All three siblings' eyes went wide with fear. Dabi got three eye masks out of his pocket that he stole from a nearby store earlier.

"Put these on before I kill you," Dabi said. Fuyumi and Natsuo quickly put theirs on, while Shoto started glaring at Dabi.

"I'm not going to let you hurt my family," Shoto declared coldly.

Dabi turned around to face Shoto, "Then you better do what I say then" Dabi said in the same tone as Shoto earlier. Shoto glared at Dabi again, but looked away knowing he was right. He couldn't fight Dabi by himself. Shoto snatched his eye mask from Dabi and put it on. Dabi smirked at his younger brother's determination to protect Fuyumi and Natsuo.

Dabi led his siblings through the alleyway and into the LOV's hideout. Everyone was gone except Toga, who's eyes lit up once Dabi walked in with Fuyumi, Natsuo and Shoto.

"Hi Dabi! Did you kidnap these people? Oh wait, isn't that Shoto Todoroki? Can I have his bloo-"

"No" Dabi cut Toga off. He may not care for his siblings anymore, but he didn't want them to be in the hands of Toga. It felt... wrong.

Toga huffed as she crossed her arms in front of her chest and sat back down. Meanwhile, Dabi was dragging his siblings along trying to find the empty room they had at the hideout. He eventually finds it and pulls his three siblings into the room. He grabs some nearby rope and ties all three up. He then takes off the eye masks.

Shoto was the first to speak, "Where are we?!" He demanded, "And why did you want us to wear eye masks?"

Dabi gave out a small laugh, "At the Leagues base, you really think I'd show you three where it is?"

"You know I could just use my fire to break us fre-"

"The rope I tied you up in has quirk restraints, you can't use your quirk while it's touching you" Dabi interrupts Shoto. He really is cutting off a lot of people today.

All three sat there, helpless. The floor was cold, the air felt suffocating. The whole room felt unwelcoming, it was... off putting.

"Why do you want us here anyways?" Fuyumi asked. She could only think of the worst possible answer. What if they all died.

"What? Can't I see my family after so long?" Dabi revealed.

Natsuo's eyes widened, "W-What do y-you mean? Y-You aren't part of our f-family"

Dabi let out another pain-filled laugh, "You really can't recognize your own brother huh, Natsu?" All three gasped. There was no way Toya was alive, he died, right?

"There's no way you're Toya, he's dead," Fuyumi stated.

"Oh I'm very much alive, Fuyumi" Dabi smirked

Fuyumi's eyes started to fill with tears, "Dad always believed you were alive"

At the mention of Endeavor, Dabi begun to get annoyed, "Don't say anything about him, I ran away for a reason"

"He's really trying to be a better father Toya" Fuyumi said

"Shut up!" Dabi shouted, hands moving to block his ears, "I hate him! I hate him! I hate him I ha-"

"Toya..." Dabi froze when Shoto said his name, "Why did you bring us here, and what are you going to do to Endeavor?"

Dabi smirked, "I'm going to kill you all, then kill Endeavor, to make him suffer, then kill myself"

The other Todoroki siblings gasped, shocked that Toya was going to kill the entire family, including himself.

"Y-You can't do that Toya, we all missed you so much, you can't kill anyone in our family, including yourself" Natsuo stated

"And also don't kill anyone else either, I...I thought you wanted to be a hero?" Fuyumi mentioned

"No, I just wanted to prove to Endeavor that I was capable of beating All Might, I never wanted to be a hero," Dabi stated. The entire family was silent after that. They had no clue what to say to Toya, and frankly, Toya had no clue what to say either. He was fighting with himself. Did he really want to kill his entire family? After seeing the fear on their faces after he revealed his plan, it made him rethink.

He didn't know what to do. He stepped back, away from his siblings, and into a corner of the room. Oh god, he was breaking down again. And in front of his siblings as well? He was just so stuck. Did he kill his family, and himself? Or did he free them?

His breathing became more rapid, overwhelmed with the two choices. He couldn't cry actual tears anymore, but that didn't stop some blood coming out of his eyes. His bright blue flames started to grow. 'Dammit! It was just like that night!' Dabi thought.

Fuyumi, Natsuo and Shoto watched in horror as their older brother started to break down. They still didn't know what to say to him, except pray that he changes his mind. But Natsuo knew they needed to say at least something to him.

"Toya" Natsuo called out. Toya didn't respond, still trapped in his own mind. Fuyumi and Shoto caught on, and tried calling out to Toya as well. But them calling his name only made it worse. Now Toya was more indecisive than ever. But he knew what he had to do.

He looked up at the only window in the room, it was small, but it would do the job. Toya got up and started walking back over to his siblings. Small blue flames still were present on his body, as he was still trying to calm down. Toya untied everyone.

"T-Toya what are yo-"

"Just get out of here" Toya interrupted Fuyumi, "Get out before I kill you without meaning it"

The others caught on quickly and rushed over to the small window. They stopped when they realised Toya wasn't moving.

"You aren't coming with us?" Natsuo asked

"I can't

"But-"

"I just CAN'T Natsu!" Dabi shouted.

Natsuo looked away, sadness spreading on his face, "So, we'll never see you again?"

Dabi looked down at his feet, "Who knows, just get out of here"

Natsuo nodded sadly and turned back to the window. He climbed out followed by Fuyumi, but Shoto didn't go out.

"If you still try to go through with your plan at a later date, you know I have to stop you" Shoto said coldly.

Dabi snapped his head back up to face Shoto, but before he could reply, Shoto had already jumped out the window. Dabi sat down on the ground, head in his hands.

Why am I so messed up?