Part Five

Harry woke up to the sound of the medical wing door bursting open and feet rushing towards the bed. "Draco," he heard a smooth and silky voice say. Harry groaned softly, pulled the thin sheets over himself, and tried to ignore the voices in the room.

He opened his eyes, sat up, and rubbed his eyes. He looked over at Draco's bed. His eyes widened when he saw Lucius and Snape standing over Draco.

"How did this happen?" Lucius asked, sitting next to Draco, looking at him in concern.

"It was that mud-blood Granger and Blood traitor Weasley," Draco said, scowling.

Harry moved to the edge of the bed and slowly stood, trying not to draw attention to himself.

The bed squeaked as he stood, and all three Slytherins turned to look at him. "Potter? What are you doing here?" Snape snapped, seeing the boy standing there.

"Harry was the one who brought me here after the other two attacked us," Draco informed them.

Harry watched as Snape gave him a once-over before turning back to Draco. Harry's green eyes met light gray eyes, and he froze.

Everything in him was screaming, Mate.

Harry watched as Lucius Malfoy's eyes widened, and his mouth opened and closed. He couldn't believe it; Lucius Malfoy was his mate.

Harry took a step back and shook his head. He saw something like pain flash in Lucius's eyes, making him regret the action.

He went to speak, but the medi-wing door flew open, and Dumbledore, Hermione, and Ron rushed in, making Harry frown.

"Harry, mate, are you alright?" Ron asked, coming to stand in front of Harry. Harry glared at the redhead.

He cast one last look at the Slytherins in the room before leaving; the two followed closely behind him. He made his way down the hall to the Great Hall before turning around and glaring at the two Gryffindors behind him.

"Will you stop following me around?" He snapped, and the two looked at him wide-eyed.

"Why Harry!" Hermoine exclaimed, "We are just trying to ensure you're alright after what happened with Malfoy." Hermione stated, and Harry glared harder.

"I don't need you to make sure I'm alright, and I can do that by myself. Now leave me alone." He said before turning around and marching down the hall. He made his way to his room and gave the password to the portrait, which opened and allowed him in. He went to the bathroom and stripped before getting into the shower.

Harry washed before climbing out and making his way to the bedroom. He dressed and sat in front of his desk, starting his potion homework.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 426

Re-published: April 24, 2024, 7:30 am

When are you reading this?