Y/N L/N and the Mysterious Maze

Your POV

As I walked into the grounds of Easton Academy, I did my best to keep my head down. But of course, a person with five lines stood out like a sore thumb.

I could hear people whispering and pointing me out, wondering quite loudly if the markings on my face were real. They were, and so was the Summon that lived inside me.

I suddenly heard a loud banging sound and turned to see a boy with a barbell that had to have weighed at least 5 times his weight, lifting it with ease. This was unlike any magic I had ever seen.

He then leaned back as if sitting on a chair while reading a fitness book. No, this boy wasn't using magic at all. He started mumbling to himself as he ate a cream puff. Huh, odd guy, but he's not the weirdest person I've met.

Besides, there were two weirdos behind him wearing all black and holding up little bushes, not even trying to hide themselves.

I watched the three odd men for a few more moments before a voice rang out, "Greetings students! Welcome to Easton Magic Academy!" There was a green column of fire and when it cleared, there was a man standing there. "I am Claude Lucci and I'll be overseeing the entrance examination. It is a pleasure."

"It's Claude Lucci!"

"He ranks seventh in the years up and coming mages!"

"He's mastered tons of advanced spells and he's barely older than us!"

I quirked a brow at that. He looked much older. I could see the look of selfish pride in his eyes as everyone praised him. I scowled distastefully.

"Doesn't showing up in fireballs make you overheat and get all sweaty?" A monotone voice asked. I turned, see that it was the boy who had been lifting weights earlier.

Ignoring him, Claude continues, "It is time to start our first exam. Take your seats, please."

Everyone looked around, seeing there were no seats to take. I rolled my eyes. Another way he would show off. 

Just as I suspected, he raised his wand and a purple glow came from the ground. Stone desks began to rise from the ground with a rumble. Then, quills and sheets of paper fell from the sky, planting themselves onto the desks in an orderly manner.

Everyone was murmuring how impressed they were. Everyone except for the muscular boy. "You could've had the desks and stuff ready before we showed up," he deadpanned.

Claude Lucci was obviously frustrated with the boys unimpressed observations. However, he continued to ignore them for now. 

Once everyone was seated, Claude spoke, "You have thirty minutes. Now... Begin!"

I flipped the sheet of paper over and saw the questions squirming around all over the page. There was no way I could possibly read them. I began to panic slightly. 

The Summon inside of me, Mors, began to stir. He was the reason for my five lines. I possessed an immense amount of magic because of his power. I looked down at my hand, seeing a purple glow coming from the tip of my right index finger. A trail of purple magic flowed from it, touching the paper. The questions suddenly straightened out. I skimmed them, seeing that they weren't actually questions at all. Just instructions of what to do with our papers when we finished. 

I smiled, picking up my paper and carrying it to Claude. I saw his wide eyes as he noticed the five lines on my face but decided to ignore them. I handed him the paper, saying, "I'm finished." Before simply walking back to my seat. A minute later, the weightlifter also brought up his test. Most of the examinees followed shortly after.