Chapter 100

“Do you believe me when I say that I’m going to ask jungkook to deal with you!”

Eunwoo was completely unfazed. “If you have the ability, go ahead and do it!”

“You!” jennie swung her arm and stomped away in anger.

Yeonjun was slightly confused. “Brother woo, since you didn’t want to do anything against taehyung, why did you block his way?”

“I...” eunwoo was speechless.

He also struggled to understand this. Why did he block taehyung's path without any good reason?

...

In the subsequent days, eunwoo appeared to have taken the wrong medicine. He repeatedly intercepted taehyung on his way and mocked him for being ugly.

At first, taehyung would retort back but gradually, he grew indifferent to his presence.

Yet, eunwoo did not seem to grow tired of this.

On this day, in the afternoon, taehyung had laid down in his dorm with his phone when jimin, whose bunk bed was above him, suddenly spoke in excitement. “taehyung, let me tell you some good news. Lecturer song has been fired by the school! The reason is because she is too narrow-minded and her teaching standards are extremely poor. This is great! She won’t be able to make things difficult for you in class anymore.”

“Oh.” taehyung was in the midst of working through the stock purchasing application on his phone. He had just converted all his stocks into hundreds of millions of dollars.

He recalled from his past life that the stock market would soon undergo a long period of instability. The value of most stocks would soon reduce drastically.

Furthermore, he had not paid much attention to the stocks that would increase in value in the future.

Thus, it was the best decision to use that money to do business right now.

From above him, jimin seemed to be talking to himself. His tone was filled with questions. “Hey, taehyung, I feel that those aren’t the only reasons Lecturer song was fired. Logically speaking, there’s no way her fervent efforts to please the principal wouldn’t have worked. At most, these issues would have given her more demerits. It doesn’t make sense for her to have been fired. Furthermore, the school made this news public by posting it on their website. Normally, they won’t announce it in this way...”

Taehyung immediately understood that jungkook must have been involved in this incident.

Could it be that he was back?

He immediately opened his WeChat and sent him a message.

[Where are you?]

His response was also especially fast. The short few words conveyed in commanding tone. [In the city. Come and meet me!]

[Okay, send me your location. I’ll be there immediately.]

Taehyung did not wish to be stubborn. It had been days since he last saw him. He missed him dearly. Even if it was slightly embarrassing to take the initiative,he would accept it.

Jungkook responded with his location.

Taehyung stared at the red dot on the map.

He zoomed into the image and responded: [Are you messing with me? Your location shows as my dorm!]

“jimin, I’m skipping class in the afternoon. I have to leave for something.” taehyung stood up and tidied his clothes and hair. He was about to leave the dorm room when he heard the loud, propeller noise from outside.